Limelight Forums

Full Version: [In-Game] MakeLeader Confirmation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logoLLSummer.png?ver=5511]

Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>:
In-Game

In detail, explain your suggestion:
Make a confirmation notification appear when someone wishes to make you the leader.

Why should this be implemented?
I have had this done to me two times where I have been halfway across the map and someone has made me a leader. This automatically despawns myself and maybe at times I wouldn't care to be the leader... *COUGH COUGH* . It is something that would allow the Leader if anyone wishes to be it without broadcasting it on the radio.
+Support

Could also add the president warrant thing so it would pop up like that click the tick for Yes I would like to become police sergeant or cross for No I would not like to become police sergeant
+support
+Support
+Support - this would be so helpful. Like, often people ask you ICly or OOCly first, but for those who don't this would be very useful to have. Especially if you're like me, and you prefer to be a standard officer over the sergeant role.
+Support

Definitely needed.
You're just salty Sours.

Approved.
Using /makeleader no longer despawns the promoted or demoted player. Change implemented in Revision 4695.