Limelight Forums

Full Version: [In-game] Gas Mask Item
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>:
In-game

In detail, explain your suggestion:
Add a gas mask to allow for use of a gas mask without looking too shady.

Why should this be implemented?
This allows for many different variants. This will allow all citizens to have a gas-mask and not look shady when trying to control a fire and it doesn't make police officers get out of uniform to go into the Gas Mask.

Gas Masks should provide the benefit of not losing oxygen when wearing it, much like the Firemen and original gasmask.

Content:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=857548389

Video:

Originally suggested by and
+Support
Wearing a gas mask looks shady unless you are involved with the fire department or law enforcement services IMO

-Support
(Jul 13, 2017, 04:48 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Wearing a gas mask looks shady unless you are involved with the fire department or law enforcement services IMO

-Support

I think it would look less shady than wearing a whole entire military outfit.
+support, would look more realistic then an entire gas mask that normal civilians would have little to no access too.
(Jul 13, 2017, 12:48 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]+support, would look more realistic then an entire gas mask that normal civilians would have little to no access too.

Why would civilians wear gas masks anyway?
(Jul 13, 2017, 01:19 PM)Blazing Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 13, 2017, 12:48 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]+support, would look more realistic then an entire gas mask that normal civilians would have little to no access too.

citizens fire brigade, industrial rp, maybe underground rp. either way its more realistic than an entire gas mask suit.
(Jul 13, 2017, 01:20 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]

citizens fire brigade, industrial rp, maybe underground rp. either way its more realistic than an entire gas mask suit.

Sure, it would be nice to have, but I'm not sure if this would be a very high priority update at all. There are many things we could do to improve the gamemode, and this would make negligible difference when there are a lot of great approved suggestions.

Why would civilians wear a Military Grade (SAS *COUGH*) Armoured Gas Mask?

And also, about the suggestions approved - It is a suggestion, it may not be implemented - I believe we still have updates from 2015 in there. It is just a suggestion which can be implemented into different updates.
(Jul 13, 2017, 01:22 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]

Why would civilians wear a Military Grade (SAS *COUGH*) Armoured Gas Mask?

I haven't seen that many people do, and those who do that without the proper RP are verging on failRP in my opinion.
+Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
Big +Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
+Support
Pages: 1 2