Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ability to mark a vehicle on ANPR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>: In-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Either through a command or as an additional option on the police database, allow police to add a vehicle to be marked so that the ANPR will flag the vehicle if they pass or are behind a vehicle they are searching for. I'd guess it's probably a good idea for the president or sergeant to approve the vehicle being marked to ensure that someone would be accountable in terms of RP. Rather than someone just marking every car.

The command could also include a reason as with warrants and as plates can be used for warrants,it's key that they can be used for this as well. i.e. /ANPR XXX-111 Vehicle wanted for questioning.

Why should this be implemented? To allow police to be notified when they pass a vehicle without having to place an arrest warrant on the owner of the vehicle, in turn notifying them that the police are looking for them. For some occasions an arrest warrant would be excessive and it could be just looking for the vehicle in order to question the occupant.
+support
+Support
+support
Personally I think the command should be /warrant anpr <Reason> as having too many commands will confuse newer players.

+Support.
(Jul 6, 2017, 11:12 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I think the command should be /warrant anpr <Reason> as having too many commands will confuse newer players.

+Support.
(Jul 6, 2017, 11:20 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 6, 2017, 11:12 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I think the command should be /warrant anpr <Reason> as having too many commands will confuse newer players.

+Support.
yahh, +support
In that case, I would be +support for /bolo (reason). It's even easier and is the official wording for specific searches.
(Jul 7, 2017, 03:07 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]In that case, I would be +support for /bolo (reason). It's even easier and is the official wording for specific searches.

easier then adding /warrant bolo (reason)?
(Jul 7, 2017, 03:08 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 7, 2017, 03:07 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]In that case, I would be +support for /bolo (reason). It's even easier and is the official wording for specific searches.

It's easier than* /warrant bolo (reason), for those that are new.. Also, in terms of realism a BOLO isn't always done because of a warrant. It could be given out in the case of a missing person, too.

/apb (reason) could be a command as well.
(Jul 7, 2017, 03:20 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 7, 2017, 03:08 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]

It's easier than* /warrant bolo (reason), for those that are new.. Also, in terms of realism a BOLO isn't always done because of a warrant. It could be given out in the case of a missing person, too.

/apb (reason) could be a command as well.

We could do /warrant bolo (reason) would make that bolo for everyone and
/apb (plate) could be only on the car it was set or officer who set it.

OT: +Support
+Support
+Support
+support

I'd also like to see portable ANPR cameras that have the same functions that can be placed around the map (1 Per Person) that would require 1+ government rep. This would be cool for the city checkpoints that people have Smile
Pages: 1 2