Limelight Forums

Full Version: [In-Game] Remove Fishing Rod Job Restrictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>:
In-Game

In detail, explain your suggestion:
Remove the Job Restrictions on the Fishing Rod.

Why should this be implemented?
Why should the Fishing Rod be restricted to certain jobs? If you are trying to do other roleplays at others jobs. Roleplay wise, I have seen players close stores and shops at in-game times to have a civilian life or to have a short travel. For this instance, I was part of a Presidential Company and the President wished to fish but couldn't.

[Image: mOew6MF.png]
+support

Keep it restricted for SWAT/Police/EMS/FD (SSA and Pres is fine)

(where is the poll :c )
+support
(Jul 4, 2017, 05:41 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]+support

Keep it restricted for SWAT/Police/EMS/FD (SSA and Pres is fine)

(where is the poll :c )

Why Restrict the any of the Governmental Jobs? 
They do have Off-Duty times in which, having a short time to collect some fishing whether for Food or simply as an RP Hobby.
It's just impractical. Often there is no chef, and the only way to gather food is to fish.

Too many times have I died as a result of not being able to fish. Either fix the food problem, or remove restrictions.

+Support
+ Support
(Jul 4, 2017, 06:40 PM)Octave Wrote: [ -> ]It's just impractical. Often there is no chef, and the only way to gather food is to fish.

Too many times have I died as a result of not being able to fish. Either fix the food problem, or remove restrictions.

+Support
-support. It's not really that hard to stock up on fish, either by doing it yourself or buying bulk from another person..

This issue stems more from the lack of accessibility of food in general. I believe that there should be a vending machine which sells food. The food sold should be worse value for money than buying fish or buying food from chefs.
+Support
-Support

When you choose a job, you are committing to doing that through the playtime you are in the position. That means a Gun Dealer will be always striving to sell guns and a Doctor will always be attempting to sell pharmaceutical supplies. If you stop doing what your job is meant to be doing, you shouldn't be in the job role.
+support

Make a poll.
Added a poll.
+Support,

Shop closing times, means that you can go and fish (For stuff like Doctor, Gundealer)

Police and SWAT

Well SWAT for a start, something to do and 2) You can go off-duty, but on standby to fish.

And for Police, read point 2 of SWAT.

SSA and President, Yes, Sometimes the President wants to go on fish trips, SSA should really stay on look out, so for SSA it could be either way

Overall, +Support.
support this so we can fish on police boats.
+Support doesnt make sense the restriction
Pages: 1 2