Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Atomic Estel Killer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Code:
[b]Name of Player:[/b] Atomic Estel Killer

[b]SteamID: [/b] STEAM_0:1:159883158

[b]Server: [/b] v4b1 EU

[b]Time: [/b] 5:13PM GMT

[b]Summary:[/b] 12.2 - Do not abuse the keypad cracker when you are working with the government. Follow the search warrant rules.

[b]Evidence:[/b] https://youtu.be/TGi96ZpMRkI
Thank you for your player-report, Vimpto.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
well the officers was already in and u was or ur friend was handcuffed so i thought that the officers had a warrant on you and u can tell me before making a PR because not everything dealt with PR's
you can just whisper me or something and i know u love to make PR's on everyone whatever they do so please u can tell me that using /PM and thank you Big Grin
And btw even when we had a warrant there was a problem with the keypad it was not opening and if u want just ask we tried to open it even when we had a warrant but still not opening it was glitched so please make sure that you see everything before making a PR and thanks for understanding .
I was asked to open it but the others didnt let me so it was clear they didnt have a warrant. Plus you tried ramming it. At this point you just said ill keypad crack it. I didnt ask you due to the fact that you knew i didnt have a warrant.

- I usually would ask someone / tell them they have broken the rules before posting a pr. But due to the fact you knew i didnt have a warrant i didnt ask you why you cracked in.
i just told you the keypad was not working it was glitching i tried ramming it after we had a warrant going on but nope not opening it was glitched so thats not my problem and then i tried to keypad crack at the end because we were stuck
in that case i needed to use the cracker
Why? You could have got the warrant and rammed it - or said to let me ope it for you
first of all u was handcuffed second of all i already told you that it was glitched it was not opening we had a warrant
-Involved-

I was one of the officers on scene.

Infact, the Keypad did not work when we tried to ram it, even though he had a warrant. He was cuffed after he let us (3 other officers) inside and arrived but we already cuffed the suspect and we refused to uncuff him as there might had been still more suspects inside his house at that point. We requested a warrant before he was cracking it (as far as i can remember) but the president accepted after he was finished cracking the Keypad.
^ The video shows that i do not have a warrant - (atleast from my point of view)
(Jun 19, 2017, 08:47 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]^ The video shows that i do not have a warrant - (atleast from my point of view)

I remember that you recieved one shortly after he was inside.
(Jun 19, 2017, 08:59 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 19, 2017, 08:47 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]^ The video shows that i do not have a warrant - (atleast from my point of view)

I remember that you recieved one shortly after he was inside.
yes his right actually
According to says you need the warrant first.
Pages: 1 2