Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: [L²:RP] Vimpto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Vimpto

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110116747

Server: EU

Time: ~18:58

Summary: 12.12 (and kinda 12.7 since they're sorta the same rule), 12.6, and threw a concussion grenade at us. 

Evidence: From Memeboisxd's perspective since I crashed and my screenshots were deleted for some reason.

[Image: fdf5c56cac4edf34cd3777cbbbcb9437.jpg]

[Image: 3e17d905b511c34f67b42787a452aacb.jpg]

[Image: 92074038c87c3a0e8a0ad44853158d7f.jpg]

I would like to say that Memeboisxd never threatened anyone and in case he tries to claim he was being corrupt:
[Image: 283884adff2382a53b02c162d0d46a9a.png]
He has no indication that he was corrupt, which would be a breach of 12.7 anyways.

Unfortunately my screenshots of him concussing us was lost with my crash, if an admin would like to see that part for themselves I'm sure it'll be in the logs.
Thank you for your player-report, monk.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
12.7 states I can be corrupt. I executed you because you threatens to kill all the police force, you have been arrested multiple times for this so we knew you where being serious as you where also visibly armed in the highway patrol station therefore meme did threaten us so it's a lie saying he didn't. If there are voice chat logs you can see this.  I concussioned you because I'd told you mutiple times to shut up and tazed you countless times. Therefore I threw my grenade to get you to shut up. I've done this with others and people haven't had problems
I have a recording of some chat but just him saying he doesn't care if he dies.
(Jun 13, 2017, 10:18 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]12.7 states I can be corrupt. I executed you because you threatens to kill all the police force, you have been arrested multiple times for this so we knew you where being serious as you where also visibly armed in the highway patrol station therefore meme did threaten us so it's a lie saying he didn't. If there are voice chat logs you can see this.  I concussioned you because I'd told you mutiple times to shut up and tazed you countless times. Therefore I threw my grenade to get you to shut up. I've done this with others and people haven't had problems

"12.7 Police/SWAT may be corrupt, but only if it does not directly endanger the lives of officers or civilians." You can only execute if ordered by a dictator which you were not. Either way, 12.12 states that "[font=Lato, sans-serif]You cannot kill unarmed people or those who no longer pose a threat (injured, unconscious, handcuffed, etc)."[/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif]Just because you haven't had a problem before with throwing a concussion grenade at a handcuffed suspect doesn't make it any less FailRP.[/font]
I executed him as he was gonna kill the police force, it would go down the same he is killing the police force he will get shot down
(Jun 13, 2017, 10:44 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]I executed him as he was gonna kill the police force, it would go down the same he is killing the police force he will get shot down

He was still in handcuffs and thereby protected by 12.12.
The president denied the warrant and told me to do what I wanted to do with him - giving me an indication to exacute him
(Jun 13, 2017, 10:50 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]The president denied the warrant and told me to do what I wanted to do with him - giving me an indication to exacute him

Staff must approve a dictator and she was not. There is no other exception for executing a suspect.
But if the president is giving me that order I will follow my superior
(Jun 13, 2017, 10:50 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]The president denied the warrant and told me to do what I wanted to do with him[.]

Therefore you weren't ordered to execute him. Regardless, if the president was not a dictator it would be against the rules for them to order you to execute them and as a result be against the rules for them to be executed.
But I'm going to follow my superior's orders as I don't wish to be demoted.
(Jun 13, 2017, 11:09 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]But I'm going to follow my superior's orders as I don't wish to be demoted.

You said yourself that you were not ordered to execute him. Evidence also shows you asking if you could before any order could be given.

I will not be responding further unless asked by an administrator or their equivalent as the evidence shown as well as your own words should prove without any doubt that rules 2.5, 12.6, 12.7, and 12.12 were all violated.
I asked I believe after the warrant was denied and told to do what I wanted to as I was unsure in that situation

Through which means were you told to do what you wanted? (Team chat or voice?)

Also what on earth is this warrant reason -
v4b1 [20:53:54] [L²:RP] Vimpto (STEAM_0:0:110116747) said: warrant 958 arrest Being ingnorent 'I hope you get hit by a car' ;; 15 years please

It doesn't mention in the slightest the death threats. Haven't you tried to update the warrant first?

Also, the warrant was denied for 975, not 958 (who was the guy you killed). From the logs alone it seems that the warrant was delayed issue by the president for some reason, and was issued about 5 minutes after you executed him.
Pages: 1 2