Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: monk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(Jun 13, 2017, 12:50 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 13, 2017, 12:44 AM)monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 13, 2017, 12:33 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]And when did you become aware of your car being glitched in all this?

A few minutes into the chase I believe.

A few minutes into the chase, when the chase starts with you running right through a police vehicle? According to the evidence.

Hey now I said I believe not that I know for certain. I don't believe it was whoever recorded that video that initiated the chase, though. I believe Max did and he was driving a Crown Vic. But I also got into two chases that day I believe so I can't recall with certainty. I apologize if I can't remember it all perfectly as it was a couple of days ago.
(Jun 13, 2017, 12:56 AM)monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 13, 2017, 12:50 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 13, 2017, 12:44 AM)monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 13, 2017, 12:33 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]And when did you become aware of your car being glitched in all this?

A few minutes into the chase I believe.

A few minutes into the chase, when the chase starts with you running right through a police vehicle? According to the evidence.

Hey now I said I believe not that I know for certain. I don't believe it was whoever recorded that video that initiated the chase, though. I believe Max did and he was driving a Crown Vic. But I also got into two chases that day I believe so I can't recall with certainty. I apologize if I can't remember it all perfectly as it was a couple of days ago.

The reason why I'm asking is - the video shows the chase initiate after you drive right through the police car - which ICly would be hitting the police car in the other lane. Since the video clearly shows you noclipping through the car, it would be reasonable to assume you knew about your car glitch basically the moment that "Collision" happened and just before he turned around and tried to pull you over.

So then if you knew about your car being glitched, and it was a traffic offence, why didn't you attempt to pull over peacefully instead of initiating a chase? You claim you could not help using the glitch because the cops were ramming through you and they wouldn't leave you alone, but none of that would have happened anyways if you just pulled over and got your warning or fine or whatever - it's just a traffic offence (also one in which you could get off even easier because you could claim that the officer swerved onto the wrong lane and you were trying to avoid him, which is what looks like actually happened).
(Jun 13, 2017, 01:07 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]The reason why I'm asking is - the video shows the chase initiate after you drive right through the police car - which ICly would be hitting the police car in the other lane. Since the video clearly shows you noclipping through the car, it would be reasonable to assume you knew about your car glitch basically the moment that "Collision" happened and just before he turned around and tried to pull you over. 

So then if you knew about your car being glitched, and it was a traffic offence, why didn't you attempt to pull over peacefully instead of initiating a chase? You claim you could not help using the glitch because the cops were ramming through you and they wouldn't leave you alone, but none of that would have happened anyways if you just pulled over and got your warning or fine or whatever - it's just a traffic offence (also one in which you could get off even easier because you could claim that the officer swerved onto the wrong lane and you were trying to avoid him, which is what looks like actually happened).

Because if I'm not mistaken I may have already have been in a chase or had just gotten away from one. I was also a gang member at the time and had been involved in other gang activities.
Denied.

Due to the circumstances and lack of additional evidence I will be going off the assumption that the first time monk has found out about this bug was when he crashed into the police car shown in the evidence, causing the chase. Now at that point, to stop "abusing" the glitch monk would have to willingly stop and get potentially arrested, and forcing him to do that and get arrested with no staff members online to assist is unfair to monk as this bug is, as far as I assume once again, happened completely randomly and was basically bad luck.

So it's either get arrested because of a bug he couldn't predict would happen, which is unfair to him, or continue to drive even with the bug active, which is unfair to the police. Basically it's a really awkward situation which is unfair to both parties but ultimately I cannot put the blame on monk in this scenario for continuing to drive.

keep in mind that this worked out in your favour only due to this unique set of circumstances. If there is staff online you are required to stop using the car immediately and make an @ call. If you find this glitch and you are not in the middle of any police chase and no staff is available you must immediately attempt to despawn your car.
Pages: 1 2 3