Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: monk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(Jun 11, 2017, 11:26 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]The fact is when you say you slowed down you are lieing. The spike strip would have wrecked your car but you still went at max speed, we pulled I front of you multiple times and you ignored it. So your pretty much lieing straight up

Barely tapping W instead of flooring it is slowing down. Again, I didn't see the spike strip until I was already there, seeing as there was a car blocking it. After I passed through the tunnel I stopped accelerating entirely and came to a complete stop across the street from the warehouse. I said I slowed down not completely stopped every time a cop car came within 10 feet of my vehicle.
The fact is you didn't slow down, although I have no evidence but my eyes you sped back down nightingale
I was a police officer during the chase and I can confirm that he did stop multiple times in our pursuit and usually slowed down with collisions.
You don't appear on the scoreboard as police - unless you are max you didn't chase him in a vehicle but where on foot as I and the other cop where the only ones in vehicles as far as I'm aware
(Jun 11, 2017, 11:54 PM)Austerlitz Wrote: [ -> ]I was a police officer during the chase and I can confirm that he did stop multiple times in our pursuit and usually slowed down with collisions.

In the one I recorded? What's your Steam ID number?
My name in-game is Max.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39110396

During the chase I was involved in he did try to avoid touching anything he might have gone through and did slow down and even stopped at one point at the dealership.
(Jun 12, 2017, 12:32 AM)Austerlitz Wrote: [ -> ]My name in-game is Max.

During the chase I was involved in he did try to avoid touching anything he might have gone through and did slow down and even stopped at one point at the dealership.

Even with that still, though...

Quote:I don't recall seeing a spike strip, but if I did drive through one then I apologize. Had I seen it I assure you I would have stopped.

Watch my video at around 1:14.
(Jun 12, 2017, 12:34 AM)mywarthog Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 12, 2017, 12:32 AM)Austerlitz Wrote: [ -> ]My name in-game is Max.

Even with that still, though...

"That" is a witness against Vimpto's claim that I was lying about slowing and stopping.

Quote:I don't recall seeing a spike strip, but if I did drive through one then I apologize. Had I seen it I assure you I would have stopped.

Watch my video at around 1:14.

Yeah sorry I explained that completely wrong. I had already passed that one before I saw it and called it out over mic when I did. Dunno if I went through any more or not.

(Jun 11, 2017, 11:26 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]Stating another fact is that you added in a bit to your reply stating you wish he uploaded it in 240p so they couldn't see it was you. Yes I screenshoted it if you remove it

Wow buddy, editing things in after I've already replied. I see straight through you. Well, luckily for you I had no intention of deleting it because it was a joke and it was funny.
Although it really wasn't that funny at all
Were there any staff online at the time? Nvm I'm blind evidence shows scoreboard.

Quote:I don't recall seeing a spike strip, but if I did drive through one then I apologize. Had I seen it I assure you I would have stopped. And again with the 3 police cars I did try to drive at a part that I could have driven through normally.

you say you weren't aware of the spike strip but how come you are saying "...spike strip" while driving through the two cars and spikes?

Why did the chase start to begin with?
(Jun 12, 2017, 11:59 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Were there any staff online at the time? Nvm I'm blind evidence shows scoreboard.

Quote:I don't recall seeing a spike strip, but if I did drive through one then I apologize. Had I seen it I assure you I would have stopped. And again with the 3 police cars I did try to drive at a part that I could have driven through normally.

you say you weren't aware of the spike strip but how come you are saying "...spike strip" while driving through the two cars and spikes?

Yeah like I said in my post before Vimpto's I couldn't see it until I was already over it. The chase started from a traffic violation and for whatever reason the entire police force was then chasing me.
(Jun 13, 2017, 12:26 AM)monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 12, 2017, 11:59 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Were there any staff online at the time? Nvm I'm blind evidence shows scoreboard.

Yeah like I said in my post before Vimpto's I couldn't see it until I was already over it. The chase started from a traffic violation and for whatever reason the entire police force was then chasing me.
And when did you become aware of your car being glitched in all this?
(Jun 13, 2017, 12:33 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]And when did you become aware of your car being glitched in all this?

A few minutes into the chase I believe.
(Jun 12, 2017, 11:59 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Why did the chase start to begin with?

Check my video. Shows the chase starting.
(Jun 13, 2017, 12:44 AM)monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 13, 2017, 12:33 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]And when did you become aware of your car being glitched in all this?

A few minutes into the chase I believe.

A few minutes into the chase, when the chase starts with you running right through a police vehicle? According to the evidence.
Pages: 1 2 3