Limelight Forums

Full Version: Warrant Record Wipe After Death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>: IG

InĀ detail, explain your suggestion: Warrants are wiped from the record on the Police DB after player death.

Why should this be implemented? Avoids any breaking of NLR if a player has a sheet 3 pages long but has died numerous times. Keeps the shit clean. I don't know how to explain it any other way.
-support
There are obviously the negatives and positives to this.
Although i feel that the negatives out-weigh the positives, I'll still +support it as the positives can be so beneficial
I think this should be added, but only if it counts for deaths. Disconnecting and reconnecting should not clean your police entries. Maybe if like, you had a reprimand system that allows you to add a record to the database that's not a warrant - IE; "Pulled over and fined for reckless driving" for example. Makes interaction with police work a lil better methinks, as they can then see whether or not the person they looked up in the database is a seasoned criminal or a first offender (in the event of like, laws covering repeat offences) and such.

Could be interesting. I say +support, and I can't really think of any negatives to this. Course it could be funny if you end up with seasoned criminals trying to compete for who has a bigger rep.
(Jun 9, 2017, 01:54 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]-support

If you don't mind explaining, why?
+Support

"I can see that you got arrested often for reckless Driving, so i ask for max punishment"

~1 Month ago... (Running over stop signs ..)
(Jun 9, 2017, 03:12 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: UbcORTr.gif]
Instead on death, imo we should do it whenever an entry hits 30 days of age.

+Support on that term.
(Jun 9, 2017, 04:23 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 9, 2017, 03:12 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: UbcORTr.gif]

It's good to know so the suggestion could be altered to possibly fix what's wrong with it, unless you are just saying -Support because you just don't care and wish to not support whatever I post on the forums.
+support
+Support
-/+ support.

I think that it 100% needs to wipe eventually, but think how often people die from accidently killing themselves with a prop or by accidently jumping out of a car for example. I think that it would deem the history system fairly useless.

It would make sense that after you die, you have a new character so therefore you shouldn't have the same history, but the frequency of people dying is too much for there to ever be a history on the DB. Maybe every like 20 hours you spend on the server prior to the last warrant it should get wiped or something.
+Support
+support This is good for now. After I get more details on my idea, I'm gonna post a suggestion of a whole system rework of the system. Basics is there are preset characters for a player.
+Support only if it resets per restart of server or per day and not per dead
Pages: 1 2