Limelight Forums

Full Version: Remove NLR on build server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>: in-game - Build server

In detail, explain your suggestion: Remove the NLR from the build server

Why should this be implemented?
When spawning my vehicle in on the build server to test if it would fit into something, it spawned ontop of me and killed me. As I died, NLR was enforced which stopped me from being able to carry on with my build.
It's just a pain having it really.
I see nothing wrong with having NLR in the build server as it effects NOTHING.
(Jun 5, 2017, 10:52 PM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]I see nothing wrong with having NLR in the build server as it effects NOTHING.

If someone dies, it stops them from building there for 10 minutes. The whole point of being on the build server is to get on with building, and this is preventing that.
I know it's only 10 minutes but you can get a lot done in 10 minutes, and it means you've got to sit bored watching the timer go down for 10 minutes.
You should just ignore it. Build is for build only, no actual RP.
Still +Support though.
(Jun 5, 2017, 11:46 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]You should just ignore it. Build is for build only, no actual RP.
Still +Support though.
(Jun 6, 2017, 01:41 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 5, 2017, 11:46 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]You should just ignore it. Build is for build only, no actual RP.
Still +Support though.
Still +Support though.
+support

Simply and easy to fix. Won't take long to change
+support
Approved.
NLR notifications on build disabled in Revision 3313.