Limelight Forums

Full Version: Add car skid marks and tier smoke!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>:

InĀ detail, explain your suggestion: Make it so, when you press the hand brake or go side ways, tier smoke comes from the back and skid marks on the road.

Why should this be implemented? This will make drifting more realistic!!!

This can easily be added as this is included in Vcmod.
Neutral
+Support
-Support
+support,we had it once but they removed it for some reason
Causes lag from what I know.

Not really needed tho?

-Support
Not only does this help to destory the FPS of potato computers, but comes with a lot of bugs (The VCmod one) as it just stays on sometimes due to the code not reading the vehicle movements correctly.

-support
(Jun 3, 2017, 11:47 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]Not only does this help to destory the FPS of potato computers, but comes with a lot of bugs (The VCmod one) as it just stays on sometimes due to the code not reading the vehicle movements correctly.

-support

If you have a potato computer,why are you playing gmod?
(Jun 3, 2017, 11:53 AM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2017, 11:47 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]Not only does this help to destory the FPS of potato computers, but comes with a lot of bugs (The VCmod one) as it just stays on sometimes due to the code not reading the vehicle movements correctly.

-support

I'm not talking about myself. I'm speaking for the people who do have potato computers. - I think of more than just myself
And im not asking you
(Jun 3, 2017, 11:53 AM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]

-support

Because garry's mod got extreme low system requirements. Its not Battlefield 1.
Now I have a pretty shitty PC and when we first had the skidmarks and the smoke everything aws fine I had no lag for the most part.
+support
It can be turned off clientside and for the ones who can bear it will enjoy it. That and the exhaust smoke. Don't know why it isn't added by now tbh.

+Support

-support
Pages: 1 2