Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ability to spawn Ragdoll with 4+ Gen Rep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(May 29, 2017, 04:36 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 26, 2017, 08:47 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

However 4 REPs is wayyyyyyyyyy to low, I would suggest something maybe around 8-12

12 Reps? So 19 players are able to use them. 5 or more arent active or much active.

5 Reps are enough. Why dont put a playtime restriction in? 600/800 hours lock should do it.

OT: +Support

I think many people will agree that a hour-lock is just st*pod...
(May 29, 2017, 10:18 PM)Rizion Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 29, 2017, 04:36 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 26, 2017, 08:47 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

However 4 REPs is wayyyyyyyyyy to low, I would suggest something maybe around 8-12

12 Reps? So 19 players are able to use them. 5 or more arent active or much active.

5 Reps are enough. Why dont put a playtime restriction in? 600/800 hours lock should do it.

OT: +Support

I think many people will agree that a hour-lock is just st*pod...

hour-lock is trash
*+Bump
(May 29, 2017, 02:46 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]Why everything needs to be REP locked? I think there is other solutions. (I know it can be abused but stilllllllll)

OT: +Support, new RP possibilities. I have also made explosion RP's and that's shit when there are no admins or you need to make them yourself.

Because the REP system has few rewards and was meant for these types of rewards.

+Support but it needs to be 8 General REP's. 4 is too low. Since this is a more configurable entity that has more opportunities, it should be a high valued reward.
+Support for rep requirement because finally got my first rep and now I understand how important and useful it is.
I think it should be a little higher than 4 because there are some people who have a lot more than 4 REP who are still quite mingey. I think 7-8+ should massively reduce the abuse of it.

+support
+Support 
could be helpful with SWAT
Due to a high level of popular support, this suggestion has been bumped from the regular section to the Popular section!
Pushing for Staff Review.
Approved.
Added in REP Overhaul.
Pages: 1 2