Limelight Forums

Full Version: New Vehicles For FD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for <in-game>:

In detail, explain your suggestion:

3 new vehicles for fire department role play! 

1: Heavy Rescue Truck

A bigger truck, for when the engine can't do the job. Mainly used in serious situations. 

2: E-One Cyclone Ladder Truck

A rear mounted ladder truck, used for truck operations. 

3: Replacement Battalion Chief Tahoe

The big man's vehicle, used to get to scenes fast and safely.

The rescue should require 1 Govt. Rep and $5,000 , the Tahoe should require the same as the existing vehicle and the ladder truck should require No Rep and $5,000, but it's just a suggestion. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why should this be implemented?

1: The heavy rescue truck should be implemented because, firefighter roleplaying could get a wider spectrum in terms of realism. For instance, big roleplay scenarios like multicar/serious MVAs, confined spaces, natural disasters, water rescues (to name a few), can now be properly roleplayed with a truck that normally carries the equipment for hefty jobs, unlike a normal engine. Not only is this truck cool to have, it's super easy to drive! Compatible with both Photon and VCmod.

2: The ladder truck should be implemented because, it would bring more options for firefighter roleplay. If the ladder truck gets added to the server, you can then have a Battalion/Engine/Ladder, Battalion/Ladder/Rescue, Battalion/Engine/Rescue, etc. Perfect for split operations! The truck also gives a nice feel when responding to calls, and drives really solid too! Compatible with both Photon and VCmod. 

3: The Tahoe should be added because it offers a wide variety of customization options! No two trucks could look the same.  The existing police Tahoe is a very popular choice in the server for police roleplay, so I believe it would make a great replacement. 

-support heavy rescue : Already aproved

+support for ladder

-support for Tahoe: suburan is fine
+Support for the heavy rescue

+Support for the ladder

-Support for the fire chief car, after doing some googling I came to the conclusion that most fire chief trucks will have a longer boot (trunk for you americans). Currently the suburban has this over the Tahoe.  - Oh, and all because you put that over-rated chainsmokers' song in the video.
(May 24, 2017, 08:03 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]+Support for the heavy rescue

+Support for the ladder

-Support for the fire chief car, after doing some googling I came to the conclusion that most fire chief trucks will have a longer boot (trunk for you americans). Currently the suburban has this over the Tahoe.  - Oh, and all because you put that over-rated chainsmokers' song in the video.

The Heavy rescue is already approved
+support
I'm well aware of fire department operations because, well... I work with a fire department... Battalion vehicles tend to have bigger trunks, or so you'd think. Many departments have regulations with what a battalion chief should carry. Departments like mine have battalions carry radios, spare tools, etc. Much of the equipment needed could fit in the rear of a Tahoe, for sure.Plus, the Tahoe handles better, is faster, and doesn't crash Photon when you change the lightbar.
Heavy Resuce : +support (already approved though)

Ladder Truck : -support
I think this one should be used instead as it looks a little more realistic, and also put with a REP requirement (Like 2 or 3 government REPS). It's a crisp looking ladder truck, a neat light show with directional lights (Tested) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...dder+truck

Tahoe : -support
The suburban is fine
+ Full support!
Approved for idea. Does not mean all vehicles listed will be added.