Limelight Forums

Full Version: Policeman hat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 58244dff58b94cdf9eb5c209d1b60fa1.jpg]

Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>:
In-game main server

In detail, explain your suggestion:
Very simple, adds police hat to the inventory much like Malowe's hat (I think that's his name)
Could have requirements like 1Gov REP point required, donor required or maybe costs some money.
It would be also nice if you could add the golden badge and that one would require like 1 or more gov Rep points.
Why should this be implemented?
People like customization and it also adds to the immersion.
+Support
I think the hats are already in place but when you use it, it is probably looking for the old model names instead of the new ones thus fails to change the hat bodygroup to show it, or whatever it does to show it.

+Support anyways
Saw wearing one today, you can get it randomly but a item would be better.
+Support
(May 2, 2017, 11:57 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]Saw  wearing one today, you can get it randomly but a item would be better.

Yeah, it's probably around 5% - 10% chance. You can also get it with a Malowebug.
+Support
+Support, surprised this isn't already added
-Support

Bring back the tacticap!
(May 3, 2017, 05:27 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

Bring back the tacticap!

That was for the old police models, it was a bodygroup just like these hats are. The hat option for the newer models was supposed to have been added in ages ago
+plus
(May 3, 2017, 07:11 AM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 3, 2017, 05:27 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

Bring back the tacticap!

That was for the old police models, it was a bodygroup just like these hats are. The hat option for the newer models was supposed to have been added in ages ago

I know, but I still prefer the baseball caps. Not a fan of these models' hats.
Already working on adding this to the market.
i'd rather have the old police models *cough cough*
+ support.
Pages: 1 2