Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR - [XG] Diesel , Wheatcake, Corgi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name of Player: "[XG] Diesel"  , "Wheatcake"  ,"Corgi"      

SteamID: 
     STEAM_0:1:180596177    STEAM_0:1:49912500 STEAM_0:1:59595937

Server: V41B

Time: 17:20

Summary: I was president, i made a few laws with licences, so.. At some point, freedom fighter occured and i recieved death threats from the Anarchists, for whatever reason. I did never said anything against them. They never said that they want anything, just came up to my office and killed me.

They also shot the SSA which they just killed, as you can hear from the Shotgun shot.

I'd like to point out:
4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason.
14.2 You need a valid reason to raid the President.
14.2b You cannot raid the President solely because of high taxes.
14.2c You cannot raid the President because you do not like certain laws, unless they drastically impact your character.

I do not believe that a licence for woodcutting impacts your charcter that much that you need to kill the President for that.

Evidence:

[LAWS]

1. [Vehicle Laws]

2. The Speed Limit inside the City is 25 mph.

3. The Speed Limit outside the City is 45 mph.

4. Reckless driving such as, driving on the wrong side of the road and endangering the

public will result in a fine.

5. Break any of the speeding laws and it will result in a 500$ fine.

6. [Drugs]

7. All Drugs are legal. If you're growing it or have it on your person, you wont get

arrested. Except while driving.

8. [Private Property Rights]

9. Incase of a suspected crime is happening in your house due to a witness or alike,

your house will also be search.

10. [Treatment of Government Officials]

11. Insult or Hurt a Government Official will result in arrest.

12. If you have been mistreated by a Government Official, you can make a report at the

lobby or by /request.

13. [Factions]

14. The Faction known as Anarchists is allowed in the city. This can change, if hostile

actions are made by the faction.

15. The Faction known as Corleones is allowed in the city. This can change, if hostile

actions are made by the faction.

16. [More Laws]

17. Lights need to be on at Night. Otherwise you'll get a fine of 500$

18. Speeding inside the City will lead to a permanent impound 

19. Pull over for Emergency Vehicles with EMS lights on, if you wont you'll get a fine of

795 $

20. All government (police, FD, EMS, SWAT) vehicles have to use German sirens 

21. All weapons are illegal. You need to obtain a weapon licence in order to legaly use

them.

22. A weapon licence can costs 500$ to 1500$

23. Fishing without a licence is illegal. A licence costs 695$

24. Woodcutting without a licence is illegal. A licence costs 795$

25. To run a shop you need a Shop Licence. A licence can cost up to 995$

26. Gun Stores require a shop licence & a gun licence in order to operate legaly.

27. In order to tow vehicles legaly, you need a Towing Licence. It can cost up to 495$

28. You need a´Medical & a shop licence in order to operate Medical Stores legally. A

licence can cost up to 559$

29. If a government vehicle is not using a German siren, a demotion will follow 

30. [Licence Owners]

31. Steve Ponston owns a Class 4 Weapon Licence & a shop licence.

32. Prof. Alexis 'Franc' wagner owns a:Class 2 Weapon licence & A woodcutting licence.

33. Cameron Cairney is owning a Shop license

34. Mason Shweppburg owns a Weapon & Shop licence (Gun shop)

35. Alfonzo Shweppburg owns a Weapon & Shop licence (Gun shop)

*** Declan Diesel Sanchez puts on a gas mask suit.

(Radio) Brian Reeker: I have arrested Reggie Kray.

[Image: zxSmspA.jpg]
[Image: mUwMtuk.jpg]
[Image: GP0P1Vc.jpg]
[Image: oxV3ztQ.jpg]
[Image: zzJQ8gj.jpg]

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/pLHweaEj0zE[/video]
Yes, i am aware that i sent a distress, but that was a reflex when i heard the shot and my SSA dead besides me .

Law 20 & 29 were mady by the previous President, i forgot to remove them. After all, they were not any ex cops
Thank you for your player-report, Nebula.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
[Involved as SSA]

Additional evidence: Video Download
You were making up FALSE stories in BROADCAST about us. You were attacked for your slander.
(Apr 29, 2017, 08:16 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]You were making up FALSE stories in BROADCAST about us. You were attacked for your slander.

I made 1 broadcast after your group called in 3 requests that you are going to kill me.

I sent the second one when you entered my office.
It was still false lmfao.
(Apr 29, 2017, 08:24 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]It was still false lmfao.

Does not seem to me like a valid reason to kill the president.

Sounds to me like an excuse just because you did not want to pay a Licence to woodcut.
Chat shit get banged.
(Apr 29, 2017, 08:27 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]Chat shit get banged.

Can you um.. Take that serious ?
You were making bullshit calls and was shot for it. Stop crying.
(Apr 29, 2017, 08:42 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]You were making bullshit calls and was shot for it. Stop crying.

Might want to stay passive in this section, shall we ?
(Apr 29, 2017, 07:47 PM)Rizion Wrote: [ -> ][Involved as SSA]

Additional evidence: Video Download

Please upload the video to Youtube or somewhere more easily accessible.
Corgi, this is the 2nd time I have seen you act hostile towards another player on our forums. If you continue, you will receive a suspension from our forum services.

Now, why did your group attack the President? Surely if it was about the broadcasts that was your own doing. Even then you should have attempted a peaceful meeting.
As previously stated, he was making up false and completely untrue statements about us to rally people against us. A peaceful meeting, I had a warrant. Being in a wanted group, and walking into the Nexus? Bad idea.
(Apr 29, 2017, 10:20 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]As previously stated, he was making up false and completely untrue statements about us to rally people against us.  A peaceful meeting, I had a warrant. Being in a wanted group, and walking into the Nexus? Bad idea.

Ahum.
It was 1 broadcast.

Well, dont send a few requests "We are going to kill you" for no reason, as you wrote that before i sent the broadcast.

And yeah.. You just could have request a meeting instead of sending the whole time "You will die" etc
Pages: 1 2 3