Limelight Forums

Full Version: Remove "Arrest Warrant" notification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>: In-Game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Remove the notifcation the player gets when he has a search / arrest warrant.

Prevents people from Metagaming.
Prevents people from arming up when gaining an arrest warrant and wait until the door is smacked down just to spray at the door.

Why should this be implemented? To Prevent metagaming.
+Support

add a way to show it to people

/showwarrant id
+Support
+Support

This could also add experiment to CriminalRP
+Support, if also removed for cops if you want to be realistic and avoid metagaming.
+ Support.
Search warrant too.
(Apr 30, 2017, 02:10 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]+Support, if also removed for cops if you want to be realistic and avoid metagaming.

What do you mean by "removed for cops" nobody can see that the player has an arrest warrant unless you check in the Police DB
(May 1, 2017, 09:24 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 30, 2017, 02:10 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]+Support, if also removed for cops if you want to be realistic and avoid metagaming.

What do you mean by "removed for cops" nobody can see that the player has an arrest warrant unless you check in the Police DB
oops, havent played for a while, didnt know.
-Support
(Apr 29, 2017, 12:39 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

add a way to show it to people

/showwarrant id

+Support
(May 2, 2017, 02:40 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

Might explain why ? Thanks.
(May 2, 2017, 04:02 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]

I dont think that this will be good for the gamemode at all. If I got an arrest warrant without knowledge a police officer can just run towards me, punch me with the arrest stick and thats it. With knowledge I would be more careful.
This is still semi-serious RP.

Just my 2 cents.
(May 2, 2017, 07:35 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 2, 2017, 04:02 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]

I dont think that this will be good for the gamemode at all. If I got an arrest warrant without knowledge a police officer can just run towards me, punch me with the arrest stick and thats it. With knowledge I would be more careful.
This is still semi-serious RP.

Just my 2 cents.

But you are fine that it got removed for cops ? Thats a kind of unfair advantage.
+Support for the Search Warrant.
-Support for the Arrest warrant.

Overall, +support.
(May 2, 2017, 08:12 PM)Sgt. Lime Wrote: [ -> ]+Support for the Search Warrant.
-Support for the Arrest warrant.

Overall, +support.

Then the "Arrest Warrant" should come back on display when looking at the Player.
Otherwise criminals have an unfair advantage and are basicly metagaming.

Since when does a criminal irl know that the Police issued a arrest warrant on him ?
Pages: 1 2 3