Limelight Forums

Full Version: CrazyOne and Thunder Bee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: CrazyOne and Thunder Bee

SteamID:
✞CrazyOne✞
STEAM_0:1:94686935

Thunder Bee
STEAM_0:1:70159318

Server:  EvoCity

Time: (In UTC+0): 1:20PM on 4/16/2017 - M/DD/YYYY format.

Summary: Me and move into the house in the far right corner of Corleone, and the house to our left is occupied. We go up to the house to see who they are, what they do and so forth. While we knock and shout to see if anyone is in, me and  are both tranquilized with seemingly random cause by Thunder Bee and then CrazyOne runs out with his M3, executing us both for absolutely no reason. Not a single attempt at roleplay was made, nor was there a reason to have such an abrupt random murder on two people who had done nothing against them. You can see in the videos that we:

Went to the door and knocked, calling for our 'neighbor.'
Soon after, Thunder Bee had tranquilized both me and  
CrazyOne runs out of the door and executes us with a M3 for seemingly no reason.

I see this as blatant RDM, i'm sure most would agree.

Evidence:

Part 1 - https://youtu.be/g2DxlBIsTjY
Part 2 - https://youtu.be/HobXerMC13k

-  Involved because he is the other anarchist that was shot.
Thank you for your player-report, ExorbitantCorgi.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
The accused players have 24 hours to respond to this PR and provide a reason for their actions.

Diesel is unable to respond to this thread because when he tries, it says he doesn't have sufficient permissions.

I believe the 24h is up. Crazyone repeated this exact process later that day to RDM Diesel aswell.
You didn't mention the tranqing and killing that you've done on Crazy before this incident that you show here. Makes me think maybe there was some kind of turf war between you guys. Anything like that?
Also one of the accused players has requested more time to respond so I'll wait.
afaik the previous was on different jobs and we must of died before then. I don't recall tranqing him, when was that?
Yes, Thunder Bee did tranq both of the rebels. The reason for it was.... 1st. they were chit chatting about attacking someone so that rasied my awareness so then one of the rebels took out a manurhin / revolver and went to our house. As we were protective we acted first , tranq both of them and killing them. if that was not a reason , they raided our houses before , ofc leaving us alive ......or atlest one, but that is a whole another story of us. in the video is show where they came up to our house and got tranq , but what before is the real answear. (Thunder Bee heard the caht as he was behind a wall next to the hill. and he heard everything sooooo..... hope that answeared this br (soory for my bad english , just got nervous and typed rly fast and im lazy so that's why i didn't ''Fix'' anything here xd)
Can you type that in English? Honestly, all I see there is you admitting to tranqing and killing us without any reason other than one of them had a revolver. You had a M3, does that mean I could RDM you because I felt threatened?
there was reason thunder hear how you said lets raid them so he jsut pm me and we started
so and we heard when you relod gun
So you tranq us, and kill us? No attempt to knock down your door. No open carry. Just 'Neighbor' shouted. You made no attempt to do anything other than kill us. No RP. No warning us. No telling us to fuck off. No hostaging us. Just killed us.
thunder was behind car and yhou even didnt saw him when he heard how you relod gun and say to your friend lets raid them so you didnt had reason to raid and i dont knwo if you had reason to raid us
You still ran out the door, shot us, took our guns, and went back inside. That's like someone saying "I'll kill you" when you hit their car so you take out a SCAR-H, spray them down, and run off.
but we had reason to kill you both you said you wil lraid us and thunder bee heard it so when you kncok to door he tazed you and then i come from hosue and kiled you for reason you talk about raid and i was corelon memer so thunder and you bot hwas rebels in corleon estate so what i needed to do when hear lets raid thosue guys Thunder jsut pm me so we killed you both
Pages: 1 2