Limelight Forums

Full Version: Allow police officer to handcuff,tazed,warrant,arrest other gorvernment offical
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>:IG

In detail, explain your suggestion:Allow police officer to handcuff other government official

Why should this be implemented?Well Officer went corrupt?Being demoted and get back after 5 mins without any punishment being corrupt.A officer physically assault suspect/citizen?Being demoted and again get back in after 5 mins without any punishment.
This should allow government with its own control and making people that are going corrupt thinking more before going on corrupt and make the whole police force a corrupt police force.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Gorvernment official being arrested will automaticly demoted instead of using /demote and the man disapear and you can never arrest him for corruption. /Demote should be use for emergency like a officer shooting at you or minor offenes that doesn't break the law
+Support

ForceGhost

+Support
+Support
+ Support
Also add a dynamic rank system maybe?
+Support

Many may think "Why would you need to cuff and taze them? Just demote them"

Somtimes that is the best option, others you want to RP the situation out, such as the president themself breaking the law leading to death, forceing his removal
(Apr 13, 2017, 04:56 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

Many may think "Why would you need to cuff and taze them? Just demote them"

Somtimes that is the best option, others you want to RP the situation out, such as the president themself breaking the law leading to death, forceing his removal
FUCKIN

PLUS

SUPPORT

JESUS

FUCKING

CHRIST

+Support
Could be abused, maybe get president permission to cuff? Or not do it too often. anyway, +Support
+support
+Support
(Apr 13, 2017, 05:40 PM)gnashbb Wrote: [ -> ]Could be abused, maybe get president permission to cuff? Or not do it too often. anyway, +Support

This would not have any effect if the president would be corrupt himself, as well.

O-T: +support

Edit: But allow an option to be set whether or not your taser will work on government personnel. I have had it happen that fellow officers run in front of my taser whilst I am trying to taze a suspect, a few times now. So an option to set whether or not it'll work on fellow government personnel would be great.
+Support for be able to arrest any job of goverment such president , ssa , fireman , paramedic , swat , officer , nexus secretary
would only be sutiable to imprison corrupt cops. Firefighters or EMTs that go roque usually end up breaking the rules and becoming ooc cases. Therefore i see a lot of potential for impropper use of this functions (officers cuffing each other during a fight or similar) However id would add some realism and would also be a nice little adition for police training.
(Apr 14, 2017, 01:48 AM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]would only be sutiable to imprison corrupt cops. Firefighters or EMTs that go roque usually end up breaking the rules and becoming ooc cases. Therefore i see a lot of potential for impropper use of this functions (officers cuffing each other during a fight or similar) However id would add some realism and would also be a nice little adition for police training.

If a fire fighter using his axe to attack other citizen it break physical assault and can be arrested which might involved in backstreet adminstrating which might need to change the rules or not allow officer to cuff them but i'm sure fire fighter or EMS punching others can be arrested for physical assault which can be made into a IC situation rather than OOC which allow the server to become more realistic.
Pages: 1 2