Limelight Forums

Full Version: spedevesk or whatever PR/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: [L²:RP]SörlsselssönSpedeVesk

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29305756

Server: only one.

Time: (In UTC+0) 4:24

Summary: well I don't really any solid proof but basically this dude has been micromanaging the police in a dictator fashion, demoted the police Sgt. because he didn't change the teamname, turns out the police sgt was unconscious. I was insulted in OOC, also got a false demotion because I didn't agree with him denying a arrest warrant for a illegal fight club. He has some personal vendetta against me so when he has a chance to make me miserable he jumps on the opportunity.  

Evidence: https://prntscr.com/etpu4s

https://prntscr.com/etpuhq <-Unprofessional at my job. Reason for demote.

https://prntscr.com/etpv83 <-Disrespect in OOC, Towards me.
Thank you for your player-report, 26'.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
President can decide the teamname really. I've been told that by admin. You were demoted for valuable reason. I dont see a point to discuss about this. There was no powergaming happening.
-Involved-

I was the following police sergeant and can confirm that the president managed the whole police departement. 26 got demoted for no reason. Its clear that the person which demoted him doesn't really like him because he always started some sort of discussion with 26.

26 was not "unprofessional". 30 seconds before he got demoted I promoted him to the supervisor of the force which shows that this demotion had no reasons. Why should I demote an "unprofessional" officer.
In my opinion the managing of the police as the president and the random demotion is failRP.
(Apr 7, 2017, 10:30 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]-Involved-

I was the following police sergeant and can confirm that the president managed the whole police departement. 26 got demoted for no reason. Its clear that the person which demoted him doesn't really like him because he always started some sort of discussion with 26.

26 was not "unprofessional". 30 seconds before he got demoted I promoted him to the supervisor of the force which shows that this demotion had no reasons. Why should I demote an "unprofessional" officer.
In my opinion the managing of the police as the president and the random demotion is failRP.

Admin can check the logs of the demote reasons. They were absolutely valuable. President is allways leader of the goverment, and i have been asking from admins that "Teamname" thing, they said it's ofc possible. My laws stated "disrespect towards other gov members is illegal" what causes most of the demotions because people can't behave but being as little kids. And yes, i know that 26 is allways agains't me, so he tries everytime something on me. He tries to get reasons to make PR. And this is one is just nonsense  Read the demote reason again. "Doesn't respect presidents decisions" It's stated in laws that disrespecting of gov. members is illegal. And the first picture is of VicePresident, i don't get it why he is involved in this?"Unprofessional at my job. Reason for demote.
(Apr 8, 2017, 08:13 AM)MacGyver Wrote: [ -> ]

Admin can check the logs of the demote reasons. They were absolutely valuable. President is allways leader of the goverment, and i have been asking from admins that "Teamname" thing, they said it's ofc possible. My laws stated "disrespect towards other gov members is illegal" what causes most of the demotions because people can't behave but being as little kids. And yes, i know that 26 is allways agains't me, so he tries everytime something on me. He tries to get reasons to make PR. And this is one is just nonsense  Read the demote reason again. "Doesn't respect presidents decisions" It's stated in laws that disrespecting of gov. members is illegal. And the first picture is of VicePresident, i don't get it why he is involved in this?"Unprofessional at my job. Reason for demote.

He wasnt discrespectful against you. Why should I promote him then. Stop lying in the courthouse please.
(Apr 8, 2017, 11:19 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]

He wasnt discrespectful against you. Why should I promote him then. Stop lying in the courthouse please.

He was. It doesn't matter if you promote him, you guys are friends so ofc you defend him by that. My laws stated everything, so there is no point to argue about it.
(Apr 8, 2017, 12:05 PM)MacGyver Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 8, 2017, 11:19 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]

He was. It doesn't matter if you promote him, you guys are friends so ofc you defend him by that. My laws stated everything, so there is no point to argue about it.

Ofcourse there is a point to argue. He was never disrespectful against you.
Actually I never conversed with Nudel in-game. So to claim we are friends is incorrect. I know him and appreciate his input but, it is in no-way biased.
(Apr 9, 2017, 12:48 PM)26 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I never conversed with Nudel in-game. So to claim we are friends is incorrect. I know him and appreciate his input but, it is in no-way biased.

Yet i was right.
26' just got demoted from SörlsselssönSpedeVesk again for "disrespecting the VP".

This actuallly clearly shows that Sörlsseson (or what ever) got a personal vendetta against 26'.
Just goes to show how he is just out to get me, I asked him to remove himself from the scene of a crime, claimed he was writing a report about police. I then told him "can you atleast move your fucking car?" making it seem like I didn't know he was vice because you know, meta. Anyways he decides to "demote" for disrespecting an foul language, even tho there was no law against free speech. I'm so done with this guy, ruins RP's.
-involved- (during the latest post of 09/04/2017)

during this was all happening I was able to capture these screenshots of 26 being both a demoted and the reason with some ooc disrespect and taunting (I think) I did not appreciate the was he was managing the police force and being a Lt. (lieutenant)I decided speek out but after I finished this I was so annoyed that I left the police aswell he was active but not responding to me during this leading to me believing that I was about to have the same phate as 26, I will put up both of the screen shots on my steam and link them
hello me again these are the screenshots I was able to capture hopefully they will help

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=901854455
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=901854859
(Apr 9, 2017, 08:21 PM)LONEWOLFGAMER6 Wrote: [ -> ]hello me again these are the screenshots I was able to capture hopefully they will help

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=901854455
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=901854859

Those screenshots just shows the reason for his demote. He was cursing at me very disrespectful way. And threatened to move my car. And in that moment i was doing notes as prime minister to improve our goverment forces... So alright again.
Pages: 1 2