Limelight Forums

Full Version: Limelight Blackwake Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just thinking that a Blackwake server would be really cool. 
The game is hugely booming in player size and could be a good oppotunity to grow. It is also RP orientated game.

I've also seen other people from LL playing the game. 
Might be better than Space Engineers that never really took off. 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/420290/

Update / Game news
https://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=420290

Personally I don't like Blackwake that much and I refunded it, usually it's either people taking the game way to seriously or people who are there to troll.
Trailer is awesome. Gotta buy this one. Then I can make a full review.
(Mar 25, 2017, 10:47 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I don't like Blackwake that much and I refunded it, usually it's either people taking the game way to seriously or people who are there to troll.

There are many more servers and updates. 

Because there is now custom servers, LL and other people can make a server and host their own rules, and moderate their server according to how they want it. 

No more trolls!
-Support
(Mar 25, 2017, 10:53 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

Why?
I think we need to focus on stabilizing our main attraction and optimizing it before we branch out. We need a stable base before we can go forward.
(Mar 26, 2017, 12:26 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I think we need to focus on stabilizing our main attraction and optimizing it before we branch out. We need a stable base before we can go forward.

Then what's with the Space Engineers server? 
Surely that had the same argument?
(Mar 25, 2017, 10:54 PM)Coupcake Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 25, 2017, 10:53 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

Why?

Becuase I don't like the game.
And the tekkit and the space server is never used.
And as said.
No.
Server will be empty just liks SE & MCT
(Mar 26, 2017, 01:00 AM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]No.
Server will be empty just liks SE & MCT

Those are two old and dying games. 

Blackwake is growing and is an RP game.
(Mar 26, 2017, 12:48 AM)Coupcake Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 26, 2017, 12:26 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I think we need to focus on stabilizing our main attraction and optimizing it before we branch out. We need a stable base before we can go forward.

Then what's with the Space Engineers server? 
Surely that had the same argument?

I did give the same opinion for it and the Minecraft server.
Im with Coup on this one.
It's got potential, some of the arguments against are pretty irrelevant

- Custom server for LL
- Fantastic graphics
- Entertaining and funny
- (NEW)
List goes on.

HOWEVER there are other games that have the same potential, when we are ready to expand out, we are going to have to account all suggested games first.
Blackwake isn't that good of a game, it has simple mechanics and simply gameplay this type of game is the type of game that you'd get bored of in a week or two if so.

I think if we're looking for a good pirate game let's wait for an actual good one like Sea of Thieves, either way I am sorry but I don't think this is a good game for limelight to expand on.
(Mar 26, 2017, 02:06 AM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]Blackwake isn't that good of a game, it has simple mechanics and simply gameplay this type of game is the type of game that you'd get bored of in a week or two if so.

I think if we're looking for a good pirate game let's wait for an actual good one like Sea of Thieves, either way I am sorry but I don't think this is a good game for limelight to expand on.

I dont think so. Same can be said with CityRP about it getting boring.  

It has big potential to be come an RP game, and I've seen a lot of good RP on it already on other servers. The developers are updating it all the time, and a lot of them updates are directed at servers.

It is also a game that is most likely going to be much easier to run than Sea of thieves, and is much more affordable.
Pages: 1 2