Limelight Forums

Full Version: BMW i8 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BMW i8 2015

In detail, explain your suggestion: We currently have a Tesla in the game. So lets bring a little BMW to place.

Why should this be implemented? I've been waiting for the i8 as non scar type vehicle. Now it is finally here. Released today, it is one of the sexiest cars around and would fit in perfectly with the rest of the cars currently in.

[Image: AsyESsx.png]
[Image: ZBunc5o.png]
[Image: GjCxXk0.png]
+Support

Gib gib gib gib gib gib gib
+support
Approved , this will be apart of electrical vehicles
(Mar 27, 2017, 05:06 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Approved , this will be apart of electrical vehicles

I love you.
-support

The quality of the exterior is nice, no doubt. However the interior dashboard is all static images. The console speed is stuck at 50 mph for example. And in addition, there is basically no body groups.

All of that combined leaves me on edge for supporting the vehicle.
(Mar 27, 2017, 05:06 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Approved , this will be apart of electrical vehicles

*cough cough* sirwulf...
I can still -support it
(Apr 1, 2017, 07:47 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]I can still -support it

It is the only i8 on the workshop. There will be issues with it because it was rushed unlike how TDM/LW take a lot of time per vehicle.
Nobody looks inside the car that much anyhow? Probs look at the dash about 4% while playing the game.
+support.

I imagine the interiors will be updated over time, so I'm not too concerned about that. Additional bodygroups would be nice to see, but like I said, updates would probably implement that.
Don't wanna be that guy but the Tesla never had and bodygroups. Everyone wanted it, same goes with the i8.
Updates. Sk has this for every car made. Every vehicle has this issue. As such I doubt there will be any updates to it from him.
(Apr 2, 2017, 08:25 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]Updates. Sk has this for every car made. Every vehicle has this issue. As such I doubt there will be any updates to it from him.

Interior is fine, don't see the huge issue here considering it is the only model at the moment. Unless we have someone who can add animations to a i8 model since I have a few car models around.
Added for Summer Card Event.