Limelight Forums

Full Version: /it emitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for In-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Add a /it emitter.
The idea of this suggestion is to add a small block-like item that can be bought and placed. Upon placing said block you can press E on it and input into 2 boxes, range and output.

Upon entering the invisible sphere a message specified by the owner will appear, for example;

You notice a foul stench as you enter the building, a draft chills your spine as you notice the rotting body..
[Image: DLagCwJ.jpg]

Why should this be implemented?

It would greatly improve RP and add alot of atmospheric character to events!
Possible general rep reward?
Major +support
could do so many things with just this
+Support! This looks fantastic!
+Support
+Support

I want this now!
+Support
+support
+ support. Definatly a good idea. This could coome in handy in so many situations: You could add it to your stove in a diner to give the cooking a little extra detail, add it onto the shopcounter of any store to have a customer bell, build litterearly any machine you could think of. Defiantly a good idea!
+Support
+Support
+Support
+Support

However please elaborate, will it play the /it everytime you enter the area, or just once? Would you want a setting for that?
(Mar 27, 2017, 12:52 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

However  please elaborate, will it play the /it everytime you enter the area, or just once? Would you want a setting for that?
I hadn't really considered that, I think having a setting to do either would be preferable.
Maybe be able to connect it to Temar's Sensor (if it gets approved)?
+Support

Dude, this most be the most unique suggestion I've ever seen. And I have seen quite a lot.
Pages: 1 2