Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mobile data issue with connecting to forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello recently I couldn't connect to the forums on my mobile data so could you guys try it and see if it works for you as well please.

I can't do this aswell,. It could possibly be the mobile company has flagged it as an 18+ site, or simply doesn't work on mobile data.
Please make sure you vote so the devs can easily see who else has the issue
What network are you with?
Do you connect via Steam or Login via the Forum Login?

(Sent via Phone)
(Mar 21, 2017, 11:41 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Do you connect via Steam or Login via the Forum Login?

(Sent via Phone)

I can't get in at all.
(Mar 21, 2017, 11:39 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: [ -> ]What network are you with?

EE
(Mar 21, 2017, 11:43 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]

EE

Doesn't seem to work on my dads phone either (which is EE), could be that they're restricting content/ websites.
(Mar 21, 2017, 11:48 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 21, 2017, 11:43 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]

EE

Doesn't seem to work on my dads phone either (which is EE), could be that they're restricting content/ websites.

I do have to say EE is...
This would be more of a bug instead of a issue, this has been reported in the past, but nothing much was done.

It quite probable it is your provider and not LL.

I can load the site using data.
(Mar 22, 2017, 01:01 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]This would be more of a bug instead of a issue, this has been reported in the past, but nothing much was done.

It quite probable it is your provider and not LL.

I can load the site using data.
Whos your mobile data provider
I use GiffGaff and it's fine to me.
My phone is a BQ Aquaris E5 , its android , my browser its chrome and i can acess to this website with it
I'm with 3 on an iPhone 6 and it's working fine.

I'd suggest checking EE's service status page to see if any faults in your area have been reported. I highly doubt that the problem is serverside.
If not that, if your phone is in terrible condition the Mobile Services might be a bit dodgy. This happened to my old IPhone 4S after dropping it like 20 times. If EE suggests it might be your phone it could be, especally if you are very strange like myself who likes dropping their phones or even just does it alot.

EDIT/Update:
As you are the only one who seems to be having the issue, I am 95% certain it is your phone or Mobile Service.
Pages: 1 2