Limelight Forums

Full Version: New RP Props v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Title: New RP Props v3

Description
Add the following props to the spawnlist:
Mobile Computing Pack

RT Screen Pack

Fancy Functional Clock

House Model Pack

House Model Pack #2

Roleplay Props
(A lot of new props including new sofas, TV's, shop objects,
sleeping bags and office props; Note: Some props we already have, but can be filtered.)

Props Pack #2

Props Pack #4

Why?:
I believe this would improve and increase the roleplay opportunities for players.
+Support
Yes!
They all looks so cool!

Apex

+ support
+support
+Support

(Link doesn't work)(Props Pack #2)
+Support!
(Mar 9, 2017, 10:23 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

(Link doesn't work)(Props Pack #2)

Fixed.
+Support
+Support
+Support
*bump*
Yas!
+Support
Add the together with Rockford 0.0
+Support
+support I was thinking about the functional clock. It could be a market item, under misc. Sold for a price and would spawn on usage. It would be moved by the physgun as normal. Maybe some how we can change the clock to go with in-game time. I imagine it would take awhile, but be worth it. Also if we didn't, I don't think it would work as it seems like a client side entity. If you understand this, the clock is communicating with your computer's local time, and not with the server's local time(unless it is), as even SP is ran on a server. This would be difficult as all of the clocks would be set at different times, due to communicating with the LocalPlayer()'s computer and not the global Player()'s computer.

Don't worry if you didn't understand that, it can be a little complicated at times when it comes to Gmod scripting.
Pages: 1 2