Limelight Forums

Full Version: Get notified when hitting 5% hunger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>

In detail, explain your suggestion: Get notified every time your hunger goes down to 5% then get notified when you get 2% and 1%

Why should this be implemented? As it is a game we cant feel it when we are hungry and it can get deadly for your charicter. Once when I was playing I noticed that my screen is starting to shake and I am starting to see black and white. I saw that I am dieing from hunger and when I opend the F1 menu I lagged and when I stopped lagging I was dead. I would of survived if I knew that I am low on hunger. Now you might be saying now that "that is why you need to keep always an eye on the hunger bar", but sometimes you just are getting deep in the thing you doing and you dont see what is going on with your hunger. 
It actually does give us a warning, but it is very small.

+Support
+Support for bigger warning.

I generally only notice when I am slowly withering away into the darkness.
Definity, the little flashing bar on bottom of my screen isnt that noticeable and often im dieing when i notice
+Support maybe add a voice, saying something like "Damm I'm hungry i need a bite" something along those lines
(Mar 6, 2017, 01:36 PM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]Definity, the little flashing bar on bottom of my screen isnt that noticeable and often im dieing when i notice
*bump*
I personally rarely miss that i am low on Food.
But i had a few moments where it was close.
So +support
(Mar 6, 2017, 02:15 PM)Hodor Wrote: [ -> ]+Support maybe add a voice, saying something like "Damm I'm hungry i need a bite" something along those lines

I think a small stomach rumble, accompanied by a quick ***Your stomach rumbles, reminding you to feed it*** in chat would be less jarring.

Either way, +Support
Well, when I asked for the hud to be changed to your preference for my medical condition with my eye, It did definitely help the fact that I could see the HUD. However, even still (rarely) I still die from hunger.

So, +Support.
*bump*
-Support, I notice it.
(Apr 18, 2017, 11:29 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]-Support, I notice it.

You might notice it, but others might not. The server isn't about you its about everyone who plays and enjoys it.
(Apr 19, 2017, 12:07 AM)SirApex Wrote: [ -> ]

You might notice it, but others might not. The server isn't about you its about everyone who plays and enjoys it.
calm down lol
(Apr 19, 2017, 12:09 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 19, 2017, 12:07 AM)SirApex Wrote: [ -> ]

calm down lol

I am calm, I'm just saying
Pages: 1 2