Limelight Forums

Full Version: Qannter Player Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: Qannter

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34466251

Server: v4b1

Time: 12:00

Summary: FailRP, Attempted Teamkilling.

Evidence: https://vimeo.com/205754772 - He stated he was behind a car, but you can clearly see that he were the only one there.
Thank you for your player-report, ZooM.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
can you please explain why you ran this person over

And OP why was the officer sleeping in the road?
Yes, so i was driving on the road on hospital tunnel adn i see alot of cops there, i apporach the Whaite color SWAT tahoe and  follwo behind it. while i was driving i was in 3rd person view. but still didnt knwo what was going on and drove forward behind the other car. My vision was obiously blocked as there was a car infront of me and drove whithouth knwoing a cop a cop was sleeping in the middle of the road. as i veiw my camera and to look back i see a officer lying on the floor. i paniced and tought i ran her over, so i reversed back, got out of my car and checked it out. then the paramedic was telling me of that i ran her over, then i was so confused and i said sorry, it was an accident, i didnt see her.. etc (see logs) then he directly said OOC that i recoreded it and i will psot a PR on you. then i looked at the cop and it read "sleeping" Then i realied that they where role playing a cop passed otu in the middle of the road. I defended myself so he wouldnt post a PR,i even told Rocket, adn rocket told me to ignore them if they are falsey acusing you. I was relifed that no oen was injured or dead, cause since she was sleeping my car just went over her, not injuring her at all.  I then go tsen to sargent and i expalined ot sargent adn he said i will be given a warnign since no one was injured or dead.

Overall,  my camera was pointed at a 45 degree angle which meant i could not see her lying on the floor, plus a swat tahoe was infrotn of me and i just drove forward withouth knwoing who was underneath me. I did roley play it out and reversed and got out of the car to see what happned, and investigated what happned. The EMS could not revive her since she was sleeping and not injured.
I was sleeping because i was doing a roleplay that i was injured because i chrashed my car then i saw a police car comming and he drove over me and i almost died but the paramedic saved me. if you can see there was no car blocking him. and de medic and other cop car having there lights on so people can see there is something going on here but you dont you was driving slowly and then you drove over me with more MPH then you did before you came here. and ZooM did record this and uploaded it and made this report. because he knows what you did wrong it was not fearrp but it was Failrp.
So the video worked fo rme and i jsut watched it. i noticed there whjere edit out parts where i was no tshows reversing back and goign back to the spot of the incident to say i was sorry and it was an accidnet. And there was definatley a police SWAT tahoe infront of me which is why i was drivign slowly in the first palce. the camera was pointed in the direction of my car, adn not the car infront. The part where i quickly sped was due to lag spike so i didnt jsut pressed down on teh accelarator. there are many parts cut out from the video to make it shwo ther ewasnt a swat tahroe infront cause by the time he showed the front part the swat tahoe was long gone. Its like you are drivign at night, and you hear a small bump and you quickly stop the car and get out to relasie you ran over a rabbit or a dog. when you didnt see them! You should have placed cones or polcie tapes aroudn the area to warn people , otherwise thsi would have not happned.
"Many parts cutten out", ehm, no.

The only thing I cut out was the part where we just stand there talking. Nothing important was said, only stuff like "A car was infront of me, I didn't mean to" and stuff.

And in the video, you can clearly see that even though there might have been a swat van infront of me and arianator, he still would of seen us. "Lag" is a common excuse. The video clearly shows you stopping, looking at us, and then driving full speed over her.
(Feb 26, 2017, 01:40 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ] can you please explain why you ran this person over

And OP why was the officer sleeping in the road?

She was sleeping because of a roleplay. She had passed out in her car and I dragged her out.
I saw only you but not him at all. i didnt stop then decided to run him over. and you should have placed cones, do not cross signs and tapes liek every other cop/ EMS would do, to warn people driving. I didnt knwo what was going on. at least i came back and roleplyed the accident intread of driving off .
(Feb 26, 2017, 03:08 PM)Qannter Wrote: [ -> ]I saw only you but not him at all. i didnt stop then decided to run him over.  and you should have placed cones, do not cross signs and tapes liek every other cop/ EMS would do, to warn people driving. I didnt knwo what was going on. at least i came back and roleplyed the accident intread of driving off .

I think an ambulance and a few police vehicles is enough to warn people.
The Scense was practically cleared as i arrived. Everyone started leaving appart from you, as i followed the moving swat tahoe who was also moving.
(Feb 26, 2017, 03:52 PM)Qannter Wrote: [ -> ]The Scense was practically cleared as i arrived. Everyone started leaving appart from you, as i followed the moving swat tahoe who was also moving.

Nothing of what you say matters at all. What does matter is that you drove us over even though the sight was clear.
I've said this a million times. The SIGHT was not clear. i didnt see him lying on the ground. My camera was facing 45 degree angle and you cant see whats on the groudn with that veiw. especially when there is a car already infont of me.
(Feb 26, 2017, 04:06 PM)Qannter Wrote: [ -> ]I've said this a million times. The SIGHT was not clear. i didnt see him lying on the ground. My camera was facing 45 degree angle and you cant see whats on the groudn with that veiw. especially when there is a car already infont of me.

That's easy for you to say. I got video proof of you driving a cop over as a cop. And the video shows clear sight. Now you can easily say whatever you want to, but you don't got any video proof at all. So nothing you say can be 100% trustworthy.
Your video shows your point fo view, and its edited and doesnt show my camera angle. it also doenst show the full senario where i reverse and coem back and confrotn my acident. The logs say that. Also its also easy for you to say i intentionaly ran someoen over, when i clearly didnt. as my post acident role play proves it.
Pages: 1 2