Limelight Forums

Full Version: Render Override saves with AdvDupes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for <in-game>: Render Override saves with AdvDupes

In detail, explain your suggestion: When you use the render override tool created by Contributor  and then save the dupe, the render override doesn't save to the dupe so updating the tool to allow you to have the render override save with the dupe would be brilliant!

Why should this be implemented?
Well myself and I am sure many others render their props so they look better and are not taken over by the maps shaders, so when you create a dupe e.g. a shop. You will have to spawn the dupe and re render the entier thing which suck and can take a long time depending the size of the dupe. This will allow you too have your render override saved with the dupe so that when you spawn it you don't have to spend ages re rending it, therefore it is ready to go when spawned. 

Spoke to Spai about this over steam and he said it was possible.
Can confirm should be possible, if colours / materials can be saved dont see why this cant be. However no idea how it can be done, since I have no idea what version of adv.dupe you are using. I imagine it'll just be a case of messing with the encoder a little bit.
Often times not even color saves for some reason, but yes major +support to this, and the fixing of color saving
(Feb 24, 2017, 07:28 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Often times not even color saves for some reason, but yes major +support to this, and the fixing of color saving
Approved.
Added in Revision 4692.