Limelight Forums

Full Version: Gun dicks(?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 77634641103935E88847E1B1C26DFC1AA5E7BAC2]

This happens with every gun except a select few, am I the only one that sees them this way? If yes how do I fix it?
I don't believe there is a fix for this, it seems to me it may have something to do with networking and a (client) script failing to place the gun on the right place so it just defaults in the middle of the model. Not 100% sure tho, anyways I believe there is no real fix to this from us right now.
Ugh, alright. Thanks anyways =)
This has been an issue since the dawn of time.
Uh, there was a fix. It involves deleting some stuff. Will post more fixes if it hasn't worked.

Quote:1. You can't have any TTT gun addons installed. (Addons overwrite the files you implement)
2. Go to your steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\models\weapons folder.
3. Delete all files starting with "w" ~ example "w_snip_sg550.vvd"
4. Done.
(Feb 23, 2017, 03:11 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, there was a fix. It involves deleting some stuff. Will post more fixes if it hasn't worked.

Quote:1. You can't have any TTT gun addons installed. (Addons overwrite the files you implement)
2. Go to your steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\models\weapons folder.
3. Delete all files starting with "w" ~ example "w_snip_sg550.vvd"
4. Done.

I'll see if that works, Thanks Big Grin
When I reinstalled GMOD it fixed for me, so I'm guessing it has something to do with HL/CSS content
What you can also do is, delete everything in the weapons folder and extract the contents of this in there instead.

Virus scan of the file
did what bambo suggested fixed your issue?
(Feb 27, 2017, 11:33 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ] did what bambo suggested fixed your issue?

No
I do have a few questions to ask if you don't mind asking:

1. When did you notice this experience?
2. Is this with all weapons or just a selected few? (Please list if possible)
3. Is this a permanent hold or is it just on certain occations?
(Feb 28, 2017, 06:04 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]I do have a few questions to ask if you don't mind asking:

1. When did you notice this experience?
2. Is this with all weapons or just a selected few? (Please list if possible)
3. Is this a permanent hold or is it just on certain occations?
1. Since forever.
2. Not all weapons of most of them (discludes .44 and scar H and shotgun)
3. Its permanent.

Verify the integrity of both CSS and GMOD. Delete all TTT related addons. 

If the above doesn't work, delete and unsubscribe from all addons on Garry's Mod, then delete and reinstall both Garry's Mod and Counter Strike Source.
Hello, !

Has 's suggestion supported or helped your issue here?
I don't know. havent gotten around to try it yet.
Pages: 1 2