Limelight Forums

Full Version: Fists only appear when left clicking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>: In game

In detail, explain your suggestion: It may have been suggested before, but i think it would be pretty simple to have the fists only appear when you attempt to punch, and then go away after a second.

Why should this be implemented? currently all players on LL --> [Image: gWE3LPE.jpg]
+Support
-support

When you have a weapon and Switch to your fist, neither of them are here, so you dont know if you still have the gun in your hand.

Sent via Phone
+Support

It looks more like this:
[Image: CvuJXLd.jpg]
(Feb 19, 2017, 08:47 AM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]-support

When you have a weapon and Switch to your fist, neither of them are here, so you dont know if you still have the gun in your hand.

Sent via Phone

Maybe adding see full body addon so then you can look down do you have gun anymore?

Sent via Phone

Your logic doesnt make much sense, typically I can tell I dont have a gun anymore, when i dont have a gun in my hands lmao
+Support
+Support

Sent via Phone
no one cares you sent it from a phone plz stop

+support
-Support.
It would look too empty there when the fists are gone. Tongue
(Feb 19, 2017, 12:39 PM)Jompe Wrote: [ -> ]-Support.

You want more things taking up your screen?
-Support

Screen will be too empty
(Feb 19, 2017, 12:51 PM)Auston Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 19, 2017, 12:39 PM)Jompe Wrote: [ -> ]-Support.

You want more things taking up your screen?

I like to have the fists there, because I guess that I'm used to it. It's also nice to know what SWEP you currently have selected.
Neutral.
+Support
Pages: 1 2