Limelight Forums

Full Version: Suggestion for Jaguar F-Type
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for in-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Allow Jaguar F-Type owners put the "roof" bodypart to the vehcile so you don't have to go to mechanic at everytime.

Why should this be implemented? Because I don't think you go to mechanic if you have a cabriolet and ask "Can you put that Roof bodypart to my vehicle" and pay 1k for that. I like myself driving with that car and using the roof bodypart.
-Support

I understand why you have created this and generally I would probably support this how looking towards the actual role of the mechanic the reason body groups are not saved is to give a real purpose to the mechanic and I partly think the same about this - if you wish for a cooler car, gotta have the bucks to pay for it.
+ Support.
It isn't something added to the car. It's something that the car is equipped with.
If it is something that comes stock with the car in real life such as convertibles then you shouldn't have to pay an additional fee. +Support
(Feb 16, 2017, 07:28 PM)francysol3c Wrote: [ -> ]+ Support.
It isn't something added to the car. It's something that the car is equipped with.
+Support
+ Support.
+Support

Should just be able to right click on the car and add the bodygroup on/off
Bump*
(Feb 15, 2017, 10:46 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

I understand why you have created this and generally I would probably support this how looking towards the actual role of the mechanic the reason body groups are not saved is to give a real purpose to the mechanic and I partly think the same about this - if you wish for a cooler car, gotta have the bucks to pay for it.

So I need a mechanic to put a roof on my car? Logic.
Asking a mechanic to put the roof on is like asking someone dress you

+support
+Support

It makes it less retarded
+support
+support very handy
Added with the vehicle doors system.