Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | [C3] Brook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: [C3] Brook
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36798554

Server: Evocity
Time: 10:45pm (Greenwich +0 - London)

Summary:
This PR is a combination from two players. Myself and . Prior to this, the [C3] Clan or what group they are were raided by the police led by myself. They were rather killed or executed and I believe 2/4 vehicles were impounded. During this time, Estel was the President. After a little bit of fixture, the President had a meeting with Brook who requested a meeting atleast. When the meeting began the player pulled out a weapon and shot the president serveral times without notice or explaination and I hope this PR asks for him why he attacked the president. I attempted to contact the president over PM and even Estel did I believe and he didn't give an answer.

Later on, when Brook gained President, he instantly gave his clan/group members of [C3] Blue (Government) Worker passes and after I attempted to ask him, he still didn't reply about this topic either. At this point, I believed I was getting ignored by him. Afterwards, the FBI came to me asking for a vehicle to be given back to them however I stated that unless the President tells me otherwise then I will not give you the vehicle back as that is the orders I gave due ot the mass amount of death the FBI gave the government forces. I was then demoted on the spot without a text message of notice from the president or the agent who asked me (Being [C3] 26). No notice was given.

I have made this PR to ask for the explaination of the murder of the prior president due it rather being an invalid kill from the information I recieved With the passes that were given out, I'd partly give a metagame to powergame from it as the murder was the next president that apeared and also from the instant demotion that was given without any word from the president at all.

Evidence:
I was unable to provide records of the whole scenario as the file stopped during the start of the raid due to storage space.

Player Information
[Image: A3F15454DE4FC09208EAC35CB2AA558D7DBABCB0]

Government Passes instantly given
[Image: 2ECFC0020115367A8F428AF245AF9F052B5745AB]

Estels Infromation about the President Killing

[Image: C50F6DDCD7EF96C11B503A9E65BA4AC0A4F20D6F]
Demotion without word and more of the president ignoring my PMs
[Image: BDD1ABEB61319FA445FE4FE8663FF319CC01FE7F]
Thank you for your player-report, Lieutenant Sours.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
This is a bogus report.

I had the scoreboard open and noticed the bright red of the president spot disappeared and mentioned there was no president. I normally might have taken it but decided to mention it to Brock so he could learn. He didn't respond for a while cause I was telling him how to do things as pres as he only has like 13 hours.

I have no idea who that guy was that murdered the other president was, but that wasn't us. Logs will show that.
Also, from the report instructions:

Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.

I'd say a teacher should know better.
Goigle is correct, the player brock was not involved the player's death.

Also, the demotion is valid, and requires IC action.
(Jan 15, 2017, 01:20 AM)goigle Wrote: [ -> ]Also, from the report instructions:

Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.

He included sufficient evidence and he may request logs along with sufficient evidence.
(Jan 15, 2017, 01:34 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 15, 2017, 01:20 AM)goigle Wrote: [ -> ]Also, from the report instructions:

He included sufficient evidence and he may request logs along with sufficient evidence.

My bad then!
(Jan 15, 2017, 01:32 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Goigle is correct, the player brock was not involved the player's death.

The reason I have included the demotion area is as I saw no In-Game communication to how I demoted which I partly look towards with a metagame?
(Jan 15, 2017, 01:36 AM)Lieutenant Sours Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 15, 2017, 01:32 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Goigle is correct, the player brock was not involved the player's death.

The reason I have included the demotion area is as I saw no In-Game communication to how I demoted which I partly look towards with a metagame?

Ahh, apologies I thought he responded to you. I will look into it.
Checked logs and there was no communication between the president and the members with the reporter. How did the information get to him?
I would like a response in 24 Hours to my question.
a teamspeak channel approved by

He said as long as it is not used in ghosting situations (such as while cuffed, dead, etc) it's fine

Apologies for the delay, I'm slightly inebriated and for whatever reason the new notifcation system (still pretty handy not gonna lie) they added it just popped up.
Which channel did i approve and when?

I dont recall making any new channels in the last....7 months?
In response to your recent reply, I have contacted BlackDog for an official statement on the TS Clan Channel use for IC Communications.

[L²] Soviethooves: Say Clan Member A get's President and Clan Member B is still doing clan activities.
[L²] Soviethooves: Can Clan Member B tell Clan Member A to demote a player without any IG comms except for TS even though they have no affiliation at the time?
[L²][F.I]BlackDog: Dont think so, the pres could get the info from the clan member just like a pm, BUT they cant just act on it instantly just like a pm, they have to follow up on it like anything else
[L²][F.I]BlackDog: and contact the accused, RP it out etc

[L²][F.I]BlackDog: Information A receives from B from TS, cannot be used against C, without confronting C with the information from B so that they may defend themselves. If after A has done this with C, only then if it is still required can a demotion take place

In short, the clan channels are meant for IC chatter with basic communication rules as you have stated, but they are also limited to clan activities. So, FBI Players can have a player go President, but as that player is no longer in direct communication with them IC as he just joined the job and has left the clan RP for a moment, he can not act on information heard in TS. There must be IG communication use.

Goigle will be given an extended amount of time to reply due to medical issues he has informed me of.
(Jan 15, 2017, 09:19 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Which channel did i approve and when?

I dont recall making any new channels in the last....7 months?

I don't mean approve or making the channel, I meant you approved the use of it as long as we're not dead or cuffed or anything of that nature.
Pages: 1 2