Limelight Forums

Full Version: Show vehicle's maxium speed, accerelation, etc at Market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>

In detail, explain your suggestion: Show vehicle's maxium speed at Market. Like: Trabant - 15MPH, etc It could also tell vehicle's accerelation, handling etc

Why should this be implemented? It's stupid to ask in OOC for example: "what is the maxium speed of McLaren?

And like  said:
Quote:This should get rid of the refund requests by people saying they ''accidentally'' bought the wrong car after realizing it doesn't go over 50 MPH.
+Support

Edit: Make  a poll please.
+Support
+support
+support, even though there are more characteristics to vehicles that cannot be ignored, like handling and acceleration.
+Support
+Support absolutely, was something I was also considering suggesting being a first time player I'm skeptical to buy a new cause cause I'm curious to how fast it goes, maybe add if the handling is like "great" "okay" etc.
(Jan 10, 2017, 03:55 PM)Lieutenant Sours Wrote: [ -> ]+support
+Support
IMO a bit unnecessary to post bump a suggestion every one to two days someone doesn't reply.

OT: +support
This should get rid of the refund requests by people saying they ''accidentally'' bought the wrong car after realizing it doesn't go over 50 MPH.
+support
+Support
would probably be interesting if we could adapt the /customize menu and use it for the market aswell. Displaying the car model in larger scale, a free cam and the starts listed on the side. Although i dont realy have an idea on how this should propperly be implemented to the f1 market.
Just adding some of the stats would be pretty good (in worst case just use x/10 for stats like handling)
+support
+Support
Pages: 1 2 3