Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lab Coat Suit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>

In detail, explain your suggestion: dd a lab coat suit, with no REP requirements, available for 5-pound members and up. I found a player model that could work here, but sadly it's just male only.
there are other models in the pack but these.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=611229147
[Image: D84426B37432D78BABF0EE30D6616AFF0DC66863]
[Image: 9E4AF5124F137FD602D6367363057ACDCAD683CA]
[Image: EE2744B0E657BA8767A88A7952428CD859CE6DED]
Why should this be implemented? At the moment, there is a lack in models for Hospital and Doctor RP's. Playing as an hospital nurse as EMS, i would find those models really useful.
also, bear in mind that Fearless did the same without problems.
Would much rather have the black mesa lab models on the server. Considering they are used by two clans already, it would be benifical to have them on the server and available too everyone.
(Jan 7, 2017, 03:05 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]Would much rather have the black mesa lab models on the server. Considering they are used by two clans already, it would be benifical to have them on the server and available too everyone.
If    and   (i think) won't object, sure, go for it.
(Jan 7, 2017, 03:05 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]Would much rather have the black mesa lab models on the server. Considering they are used by two clans already, it would be benifical to have them on the server and available too everyone.

From a clan member perspective, I don't.personally agree with this due to it making the clan versions of both clans becomong with less of the unique quality the models are suppose to give.

OT: +support for the models provided.

(Sent via Mobile)
+Support
(Jan 7, 2017, 07:34 PM)Lieutenant Sours Wrote: [ -> ]

From a clan member perspective, I don't.personally agree with this due to it making the clan versions of both clans becomong with less of the unique quality the models are suppose to give.

(Sent via Mobile)

Can see your point, but you must also see mine. There are not a lot of high quality models out there for this specific thing, especially not those with several genders. You could still keep yours, with the modifications it has. But I don't like the models suggested in this post, they look low-res.
(Jan 7, 2017, 08:28 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 7, 2017, 07:34 PM)Lieutenant Sours Wrote: [ -> ]

(Sent via Mobile)

Can see your point, but you must also see mine. There are not a lot of high quality models out there for this specific thing, especially not those with several genders. You could still keep yours, with the modifications it has. But I don't like the models suggested in this post, they look low-res.

I do see them however the two models are very similar to the product your trying to request I mean literally. The FI version is only a recolour of the eunuforn for the shirt and added logo and the other clans is a direct copy of it with a headhack and logo. Sadly I see them being to similar as the clans however as you stated I do understand the point your going at.
Ah nuu cheeki bump iv damke

How bout this one? The Playermodel to the far right.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=740748927
There are two lab coat models, among others, in this "popular" suggestion: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-6040.html

+Support for octagons model!
(Apr 17, 2017, 01:45 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ] 
How bout this one? The Playermodel to the far right.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=740748927

Used by an old clan, already in game, pending removal, could be used for the models.
It could work
Approved.
Added with the REP Overhaul.