Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: [FL:RP]SörlsselssönSpedeVesku            Joulle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29305756                     STEAM_0:1:16249669

Server: EU Main

Time:  12:40

Summary: Followed me in Van when i stopped to talk to police i get RDMed and Meta (Joulle) and taking me hostage as Hitmen

Evidence:https://youtu.be/L28qAfRQagU
Thank you for your player-report, [L²:RP] Tom.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
The accused players have 24 hours to explain their actions.
*removed*
I had joined minutes earlier i believe its because of some OOc shit

Can't find the other guy on the forum.
Okay so thing is, i got hired to kill Tom from Joulle, because i was hitman obviously. And why i got hired? Because Tom tried steal GMC van. The kill what is seen on video is done because polices shows up in the situation, in a roleplay situation i got in panic and had to kill him as i was hired to. And i was about to get payment for it. Joulle was with me in the situation,.
Me and sörlsselssönspedevesku were walking around in the city and our characters knew each other. Tom was very rude to us when we tried to confront him in our own way. Tom also tried to steal the van. We couldn't stand that so I hired the hitman friend of mine (who was involved so he had his personal debt to pay to Tom too) and I wanted to come with sörlsserlssön so that I could make sure Tom knows to who he is paying the debt to and I could say the right words.

Unfortunately when we found Tom the police arrived and we knew that with the current laws we'd end up in prison for a very long time so my hitman friend hesitated and started shooting at Tom. The police were too quick at getting out of their cars so we got shot to death before we could go hide behind the car and come out clean. We had to take of Tom first.

This was supposed to be a smooth job and Tom was only supposed to get hurt but the police arrived.
And after he was already dead, do you have any idea why your friend would put him under gunpoint near BK?
(Dec 30, 2016, 03:03 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]And after he was already dead, do you have any idea why your friend would put him under gunpoint near BK?

no
I was first one that died in the gun fight, and as Joulle said we had fastly think what we do. We had no choices, we couldn't escape. This same could happen IRL too.
(Dec 30, 2016, 03:33 PM)MacGyver Wrote: [ -> ]I was first one that died in the gun fight, and as Joulle said we had fastly think what we do. We had no choices, we couldn't escape. This same could happen IRL too.

I take it you are SörlsselssönSpedeVesku then. But what about the end of the video when you put Tom under gunpoint near burger king? What is the reason for that?
He was wrong person i was looking for, and as in RP you cannot know the person, he was same looking. So, i had him on gunpoint yes, i was asking him inside the burgerking. And very end my partner regonized the person and told me that this is wrong person. Then i let Tom to go away, and we didnt take him as hostage as you can find in logs. Tom didnt take video that far, but no any violent or hostaging happened. We left pretty fast after that from the area. I didn't know hes ID, i would ask it before hostaging, but as i said my partner next to me told me hes wrong person, the same Joulle who hired me. Joulle could tell this same as me.
(Dec 30, 2016, 08:15 PM)MacGyver Wrote: [ -> ]He was wrong person i was looking for, and as in RP you cannot know the person, he was same looking. So, i had him on gunpoint yes, i was asking him inside the burgerking. And very end my partner regonized the person and told me that this is wrong person. Then i let Tom to go away, and we didnt take him as hostage as you can find in logs. Tom didnt take video that far, but no any violent or hostaging happened. We left pretty fast after that from the area. I didn't know hes ID, i would ask it before hostaging, but as i said my partner next to me told me hes wrong person, the same Joulle who hired me.
I see. But don't you think it's better to confirm your target first before pulling a gun on someone who MAYBE is your target in plain sight in a populated city as a hitman? Unless you are really lucky someone is going to see that and report it to the police, or even the police will see it themselves because that area is often visible to the autorities.

As a hitman you should try to do your job without getting shot or arrested by the police.
Also i didnt even try to steal a van but oh well
Pages: 1 2