Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Dec 30, 2016, 08:26 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 30, 2016, 08:15 PM)MacGyver Wrote: [ -> ]He was wrong person i was looking for, and as in RP you cannot know the person, he was same looking. So, i had him on gunpoint yes, i was asking him inside the burgerking. And very end my partner regonized the person and told me that this is wrong person. Then i let Tom to go away, and we didnt take him as hostage as you can find in logs. Tom didnt take video that far, but no any violent or hostaging happened. We left pretty fast after that from the area. I didn't know hes ID, i would ask it before hostaging, but as i said my partner next to me told me hes wrong person, the same Joulle who hired me.
I see. But don't you think it's better to confirm your target first before pulling a gun on someone who MAYBE is your target in plain sight in a populated city as a hitman? Unless you are really lucky someone is going to see that and report it to the police, or even the police will see it themselves because that area is often visible to the autorities.

As a hitman you should try to do your job without getting shot or arrested by the police.

Well i was trying to be using good stradegy to handle the situation, because if it was the right person and he regonized me, he would ran away when i was asking the IDs. So i thought that would be good idea. Also in the video as you see hes breaking FearRP and even if i had wrong job for that or so he thought, he cant be resisting. Because that would be called Backseating admin.
(Dec 30, 2016, 08:43 PM)MacGyver Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 30, 2016, 08:15 PM)MacGyver Wrote: [ -> ]He was wrong person i was looking for, and as in RP you cannot know the person, he was same looking. So, i had him on gunpoint yes, i was asking him inside the burgerking. And very end my partner regonized the person and told me that this is wrong person. Then i let Tom to go away, and we didnt take him as hostage as you can find in logs. Tom didnt take video that far, but no any violent or hostaging happened. We left pretty fast after that from the area. I didn't know hes ID, i would ask it before hostaging, but as i said my partner next to me told me hes wrong person, the same Joulle who hired me.
I see. But don't you think it's better to confirm your target first before pulling a gun on someone who MAYBE is your target in plain sight in a populated city as a hitman? Unless you are really lucky someone is going to see that and report it to the police, or even the police will see it themselves because that area is often visible to the autorities.

As a hitman you should try to do your job without getting shot or arrested by the police.

Well i was trying to be using good stradegy to handle the situation, because if it was the right person and he regonized me, he would ran away when i was asking the IDs. So i thought that would be good idea. Also in the video as you see hes breaking FearRP and even if i had wrong job for that or so he thought, he cant be resisting. Because that would be called Backseating admin.

How would he recognize you? Does the target know that there is a hitman after them and also knows exactly that it's you an how you look?
(Dec 30, 2016, 08:57 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]

How would he recognize you? Does the target know that there is a hitman after them and also knows exactly that it's you an how you look?

That would be possible as he was there trying to steal the van that me and Joulle had, and he saw us both. After that Joulle hired me to kill him. So he saw me before. And i wasn't wearing mask.
(Dec 30, 2016, 09:02 PM)MacGyver Wrote: [ -> ]

That would be possible as he was there trying to steal the van that me and Joulle had, and he saw us both. After that Joulle hired me to kill him. So he saw me before. And i wasn't wearing mask.

I thought the reason you were trying to hurt/kill tom was for trying to steal the van among other things. Then he died, and you also died it seems. Are you telling me there was another person who was "trying to steal" the van?

And did he actually hire you? I have a feeling what that means is that he told you to kill someone and you just start looking to kill that someone, with 0 RP or actual payments made to you.
(Dec 30, 2016, 09:13 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 30, 2016, 09:02 PM)MacGyver Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 30, 2016, 08:26 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]I see. But don't you think it's better to confirm your target first before pulling a gun on someone who MAYBE is your target in plain sight in a populated city as a hitman? Unless you are really lucky someone is going to see that and report it to the police, or even the police will see it themselves because that area is often visible to the autorities.

I thought the reason you were trying to hurt/kill tom was for trying to steal the van among other things. Then he died, and you also died it seems. Are you telling me there was another person who was "trying to steal" the van?

And did he actually hire you? I have a feeling what that means is that he told you to kill someone and you just start looking to kill that someone, with 0 RP or actual payments made to you.

No? Tom was earlier the day near at my van what was near the evocity bank. After that happened everything else. And he did actually hire me, should i record every my voice speeches of players i discuss with because of situations like this. You can ask Joulle himself, and payments was supposed to happen after kill. I died in the gunfight happened later we chased tom.
Quote:And did he actually hire you? I have a feeling what that means is that he told you to kill someone and you just start looking to kill that someone, with 0 RP or actual payments made to you.
You cant just make up your own thoughts and make it the main reason, because its not like that how you said.

EDIT: I have said my answer, and if its not enough. Then just let it be and give me a punishment for not "valid" reason. Joulle can confirm all i said anyway.
your friend seems to disagree with your statement that tom tried to steal your van.
(Dec 31, 2016, 05:58 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ] your friend seems to disagree with your statement that tom tried to steal your van.

Seriously? So now he is changing the story. To save hes own skin? If he said otherwise would he get punishement?
Approved.

After re-reading everything that was written I have come to a conclusion and do not want to stretch this out any longer. I believe the van thing was a misunderstanding from what I've read so I will not pursue that.

The first shootout shown in the video will not be considered RDM due to the presented reason and circumstances. Tom if you have a suspicion that someone's trying to kill you you should probably not back into their car and avoid ramming it off the road (just my observations).

The second incident I consider FailRP because a hitman should not put someone under gunpoint in a populated area, especially when they don't know if it's their target or not. [FL:RP]SörlsselssönSpedeVesku will receive a warning about this.

Also Tom, if you are calling in that someone's armed and it's illegal it's probably a bad idea to run towards the guy who's illegally armed.
Pages: 1 2