Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Ingame] Add Numberplates to the Hummer H1 and BMW E5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In detail, explain your suggestion: Add numberplates to the H1 and E5, as they don't currently have them.

Why should this be implemented? Unrealistic that they don't have them. Gives a reason for cops to arrest you, despite the fact we can't do anything about it.

Pat

+Support. Hate being pulled over for not having licence plate.
+support
+support
-support for hummer h1,+support for the bmw,I do not feel like the hummer needs a license plate as it is a military vehicle and people could track them down with the license plate
+ Support
Add on both and implement this: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-8639.html

+Support if it goes with the suggestion above.
(Dec 29, 2016, 12:09 AM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]-support for hummer h1,+support for the bmw,I do not feel like the hummer needs a license plate as it is a military vehicle and people could track them down with the license plate

+Support for both.

The Hummer H1 is actually the civilian version of the HUMVEE.  Therefore it should actually have a plate.  Now, perhaps we could have an option to remove the plate for when we want a Military RP, but otherwise I do believe it should have plates.
(Dec 29, 2016, 02:11 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 29, 2016, 12:09 AM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]-support for hummer h1,+support for the bmw,I do not feel like the hummer needs a license plate as it is a military vehicle and people could track them down with the license plate

+Support for both.

The Hummer H1 is actually the civilian version of the HUMVEE.  Therefore it should actually have a plate.  Now, perhaps we could have an option to remove the plate for when we want a Military RP, but otherwise I do believe it should have plates.
(Dec 29, 2016, 02:11 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]+Support for both.

+Support as well as the ability to remove plates on any vehicle from criminal purposes.
+Support (That why you should search for keyword before posting another suggestion on the same topic :3
approved.
Completed.