Limelight Forums

Full Version: [GIVEAWAY] GTR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ghello people from Limelight.

Since it is christmas, and i bearly play on Limelight anymore, I am giving away my GTR.
The first person to send nudes wins.
Comment why i should pick you as a winner.

Ill pick the winner monday evening!

Good luck
I love the GTR but havent really had the thought of buying it as its an expensive car and I already have one. I think that getting one for free would be awesome!
How many nudes will that be sir?
I need to win so I can sell it and secure my place as richest on server with an even larger margin.
[Image: GESZNCM.png]
cuz i'm an og
I need to have more money to put into my savings account with JD Morgan & Co when sets me up Wink

I'd also like to have it for bragging rights. First time winning a contest on Limelight believe it or not.
The Nissan GT-R has been one of my all-time favourites, recently taking the first place as my all time favourite.
Due to me running short on funds, I've never had the opportunity to even drive it in a race track under supervision, nevermind owning one.

When I saw this offer on the papers, I immediately stepped in and I wish the best of luck to all candidates,
however if the winner happens to me, I can gaurentee a smile on my face.

Thank you for reading,
Chloe 'Zambie' Shrine
helo am 48 man somalia sory for bad england
want car ver much no can afford
am very very poor
thank
helo am 48 man somalia i sell my waif for internet connection i want car or i sel waif for noting

Pat

I AM IN THE BIBLE!
I want it cuz 10 cars is more than 9
I should win the GTR because Doritos are better than CC's.
I don't want the car.
(Dec 26, 2016, 12:04 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want the car.

your avatar is on spot
Pages: 1 2