Limelight Forums

Full Version: [GIVEAWAY] GTR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! This is the Nigerian embassy calling in Abuja.
We would like to inform you that your uncle has recently passed away, leaving you a sum of $1.000.000 .
As a fee for receiving the money, please donate a GTR at this fiscal code:
666420CYKABLYAT
(Dec 26, 2016, 03:55 PM)francysol3c Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! This is the Nigerian embassy calling in Abuja.
We would like to inform you that your uncle has recently passed away, leaving you a sum of $1.000.000 .
As a fee for receiving the money, please donate a GTR at this fiscal code:
666420CYKABLYAT

Our automatic-super-anti-scamming.exe program has detected suspicious activity about the person above, please provide us with a GTR to gain access to said file of suspected suspect.

OT: gib cur plz

Actual OT: Please give me car, me poor.
Hello people!

I promised to pull the winner on Monday... But I don't have acces to my PC atm since its away for maintenance. I'll announce the winner when I get it back!

Sorry for the wait 
(Dec 29, 2016, 01:40 AM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: [ -> ]
Hello people!

I promised to pull the winner on Monday... But I don't have acces to my PC atm since its away for maintenance. I'll announce the winner when I get it back!

Sorry for the wait 
You can get a developer to transfer the item according the circumstances, which is valid at the moment in time which I believe.
(Dec 29, 2016, 01:47 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 29, 2016, 01:40 AM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: [ -> ]
Hello people!

Sorry for the wait 
You can get a developer to transfer the item according the circumstances, which is valid at the moment in time which I believe.

Give that to me
I desire that vehicle more then my own GF. So much smoother.
Gallo plis gimme gtr im pour and i dont speak london plis
I would like the GTR, cuz I is poor.
Pages: 1 2