Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unblock Tree Prop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
+support.

I completely agree. Many of the blacklisted props serve practical purposes. For example, (not sure if it is still) but due to the printer model changing, the model was blacklisted (to prevent "fake" printers). However, when the model was changed again, the old model wasn't unblacklisted.

Personally, I feel that each blacklisted model should be gone over, to see if it really should still be blacklisted.
(Mar 27, 2017, 02:20 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]+support.

I completely agree. Many of the blacklisted props serve practical purposes. For example, (not sure if it is still) but due to the printer model changing, the model was blacklisted (to prevent "fake" printers). However, when the model was changed again, the old model wasn't unblacklisted.

Personally, I feel that each blacklisted model should be gone over, to see if it really should still be blacklisted.

Dude. I'm laughing my ass off right now. It's your own suggestion dummy.  Big Grin
(Mar 27, 2017, 08:46 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]

Dude. I'm laughing my ass off right now. It's your own suggestion dummy.  Big Grin

Let him have his moment. Internet's getting old you see.
+Support

did you just...eh...ok
+support
oh. uh. whoops.

nobody saw anything.

I didn't realise it was my own suggestion. rip me.
Done
Pages: 1 2