Limelight Forums

Full Version: [In-Game] Agent Clothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Suggestion for:
In-Game

Description:
First of all, I'd like to tell you that is was not a base idea of what I made come up with, it was an additional suggestion to what  said in the on the access to Citizen models for all jobs suggestion (here) however I thought it personally deserved it's own thread about it in case that the Citizen Model suggestion is denied or ignored as it is an extension to the police department models.

The suggestion is for an additional set of police equip-able clothing. As we know, there is a lot of undercover Rps going on in the government with the nasty suits however, I believe this would be an excellent replacement for the undercover Rps to do as it would allow for the users to still be not in full uniform however have their badge on them to show they are officials.

What does this add if we use this feature?:
The features that you may see with these new models is more unique police roleplay models such as what the player receives when receiving one governmental REP they receive the Heavy SWAT gear however, i believe this would be an excellent example of covering the player base that doesn't own the donator status to receive the Heavy SWAT gear, an additional set of 9 players models for a police investigation unit would be excellent and open up more role-plays. On addition to this, it opens the cross of friendly fire to a minimal as they have a police badge showing, allowing for the police or SWAT members to know that the user is working for the government. This would be an excellent additional if also if the user has a blue or red government pass, they would be able to use the suit.

Recommended Cost (In my Opinion):
$25,000 (Per suit model)
1 Gov REP
Allowed to use if user has a Blue or Red (This is debatable)

Links?:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=610419332

Inspiration to write thread.
(Dec 13, 2016, 07:24 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]Quick ''add-on suggestion'' on-top of your suggestion;
In case of plainclothed police officers or special agents, we could have this playermodel or model one ourselves, maybe?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=610419332
(it includes all skin colors, unlike the normal police officers).

O.T:
+support
+Support
+support
+support
+support
Mad +Support
Would increase the realism of Agent RP by 100%
+support
+ Support
+support will be quite happy with this model Big Grin
Yes, please. Cool

Big
+support
+Support
+support
*Sours peers at his suit collection which he worked so hard to make much like most people with their suggestions. He'd look around seeing if people are looking until he gives the suggestion a cheeky bump*
*Bump*
+support
Pages: 1 2 3