Limelight Forums

Full Version: Space Engineers - Server Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Space Engineers down again during U.S. night time and we want to play! Had enough with finals for this week and need to relieve my stress breaking space rocks! Please find a way to get this up, don't understand why it's having so many issues when other server's seem to constantly be online. If there's no resolution to this management issue, is it possible to simply move this to a dedicated hosting service for Space Engineers that is able to restart the game automatically if it goes down? The down times are making it a nuisance when they happen at the time when we are available to play the game
Agreed, it has been down for many hours.

And for the love of god don't do cleanup, we were in the middle of an expensive project that does not have a beacon yet when the server went down.
The space server is pretty new. Systems are not yet fully up. As soon as I get access, I will look into.

Thanks! It's down once again so honestly it'/ just a bummer
Within a few hours I will receive access to the Space Engi Dedicated Server Smile I will look into this issue and get it sorted
(Dec 10, 2016, 09:31 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]Within a few hours I will receive access to the Space Engi Dedicated Server Smile I will look into this issue and get it sorted

I'm stupid. I was given access already, just noticed.
Save us Burnett, please
It's been down since 2AM last night and is still down! Please Burnett save us!
Help us O-Burnett Kenobi! You're our only hope!
every minute its down is another slit on my wrist
(Dec 10, 2016, 11:57 PM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]every minute its down is another slit on my wrist

Same here... I have 1200 slits on my wrist looks like I have to move onto my other one.
You guys wanna tell scary stories while we wait? The Servers been wiped OOOOO. Wow. I done scared myself...
Are Space Engineer servers prone to crash a lot ? Any particular reason?
Alright I changed a few things. Not sure if that is stable now.
(Dec 11, 2016, 12:33 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ] Are Space Engineer servers prone to crash a lot ? Any particular reason.
Not 100% sure this is true, but I heard it crashes at night quite often.
Pages: 1 2