Limelight Forums

Full Version: Gmod freezes when I first open the game and then unfreezes 2 mins after
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So when I first open gmod it freezes and then unfreezes as said in the title,is there any way to fix it?
Could be due to hardware.

Can you list your PC specs please?
It is from PC hardware and from the addons that you got installed.I got 76 GB addons and it takes about 4-5 minutes to join.
I'd suggest unsubscribing from all addons except from those used for Limelight content then try rejoining.
(Nov 28, 2016, 02:13 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]I'd suggest unsubscribing from all addons except from those used for Limelight content then try rejoining.

I'll try
It works 100%.
Nope.
This is impossible, i was doing that on my laptop and it was working.May restarting your PC?
Just because something works for you Greek doesn't necessarily mean it'll work for everyone else.

Launch the game with -condebug as a launch parameter then PM me the console.log that's generated in your GMOD directory.
What you sent me isn't going to work. If you don't know how to add -condebug as a launch parameter, then open the spoiler.

Do you still require help with this issue?
Yes I do
[Image: 2nki9s2.png]

Source: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=828257

Hope it works Smile

Best Regards
Attempt that and let me know the outcome please.
A little faster I think
Pages: 1 2 3 4