Limelight Forums

Full Version: [EVENT] The Maze Runner!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 8wVwIKC.png]

Event Synopsis                                                                                                                                
Awakening in an elevator, remembering nothing of your past, you emerge into a world of confusion, 
all without past memories, learning to survive under your own set of rules in a completely enclosed environment, 
subsisting on your own agriculture and supplies. With a new arrival every thirty days, After living in 
"The Glade" for three years, trying to find a way to escape through the Maze that surrounds your living space 
(patrolled by cyborg monsters named 'Grievers'). You have begun to give up hope when the last 'Glader'
arrives with a strange note as your world begins to change.

Glade Rules:
1. Everyone does their part. No slackers.
2. Never hurt another Glader. You have to trust each other.
3. Never go outside the Glade, unless you're a Runner.

Jobs:
- Glade Leader (1/1) - In charge of the Gladers.
- Glade Subleader (1/1) - In charge if the leader dies.
- Glade Builder (3/4) - Build and repair shelters for Gladers.
- Glade Med-jack (2/2) - Act as a doctor for the glade.
- Glade Cook (2/4) - Gathers, cooks and prepares food for the Gladers.
- Glade Track-hoe (1/5) - Gladers who work on the gardens - tilling, weeding, planting and harvesting.
- Glade Bagger (5/5) - Act as the security for the Gladers, cleaning up dead bodies.
- Glade Slopper (0/INF) - Generally used for dirty work such as housework. (can fill a roles from the above if a perma-death occurs.)
- Glade Runner (0/INF) - This is granted by the leader. (You can run without permission from the leader, but you might get punished.)

Need to know:
# This event will consist of all CityRP rules (FearRP etc.)
# If you die from a "Griever", you will be permakilled.
# If you die in the glade or in a sector, you will have to wait NLR and be brought up in the elevator as a new Glader.
# Inventory items are NOT allowed to be used.
# The doors will close at night and re-open in the day, you don't want to be out there when the light leaves, so keep an eye on the time!
# There are eight lights in the glade, there are eight sectors in the maze and once all the lights are on, you might find your way out.

EVENT
10/03/2017 | 16:30 GMT (U.K Time)

Job Application Template:
Quote:Job Name:
What you intend to do as this role: (Roleplay in mind?)

Check out the assigned job roles!

Necessary Content:
SWEPS:   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=878955372
MAP:       https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=859021407

Credits:
Rocket - Please thank rocket for making a stunning trailer.
Project - Give Massive thanks to project for creating the maze_runner map.
Bambo - Beautiful banner artwork by Bambo, thank you!
PaulB - Creating the spear and knife swep.
FIRST VIEW FIRST REPLY WOOOO
Glad I could help with making the video! Big Grin Really proud of it!
Job Name:Glader Leader

What you intend to do as this role:Rule the Gladers and escape with my familia xd
I may join this event.
Job Name: Glade Cook
What you intend to do as this role: (Roleplay in mind?) I want to open a small shelter where I cook and prepare food. I will serve it directly in the shelter. It wont be a "tidy & beautiful restaurant". Mostly I will serve easy food and not really "good" and healthy food. I just cook what I have there right now.
Job Name: Glade med-jack

I will have my Small "Mini Hospital" just that I dont have much medical supplies. So i will just use tables, saw, screwdriwers & everything laying around to treat the sick/Injured Patient. I cant promise that the aid will lend long or frees you from pain.
(perhaps some crazy German-ness built in to be the crazy German Doc (Maybe))
Job Name: Glade Builder
What you intend to do as this role: Well Build shelters ofcourse.
Though builders will be needed for much more then shelters, such as Guard towers, traps for animals etc.

Work got in the way to i won't be able to attend sadly.
Damn this sounds fun, shame I can't attend Sad
Job Name: Glade Doctor
What you intend to do as this role: Set a little location within a corner of a shelter to provide medical care to runners and other people that may be injured, or ill.
Job Name: Glade Bagger
What you intend to do as this role: (Roleplay in mind?) Patrol and guard the walls, try to be nice if possible to the gladers, of course clean up the dead bodies, sort of go into foot patrol and act as garrison.
I intend to role-play as the team's rookie, inexperienced and fresh.
Job Name: Glade Leader
What you intend to do as this role: (Roleplay in mind?) Bit of an asshole, punishing those that cause the group to slack or cause issues. Make sure the team is in order and everything is up to scratch, and of course make sure everyone that deserves to live... lives.
This really looks amazing guys! This is just an incredible good work by you and I really hope that I can manage to back on the field and join you! Again, great job
Job Name: Leader or Subleader Slopper
Either being a general asshole, or being a like-able weakling, or an withered veteran of the glade.
Job Name: Glade Cook

What you intend to do as this role: Sell food with Nudel and we'll see what we are going to do as things progress
Pages: 1 2 3 4