Limelight Forums

Full Version: help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i can't find CityRP 2 in the gmod serverlist i tried to refresh the serverlist but i can still not find it what should i do?
Use IP to join
As said by Icekiller, you are able to join the user using the IP Address. 51.254.57.133:27030.
You do this by typing into the developer console: connect 51.254.57.133:27030

You are also able to use the game tag on the top of the forums, clicking the correct server you wish to play and it will open the game if not opened already and allow you to join the server.
thank you
and i think the server is down becaus when i type connect 51.254.57.133:27030 in the console it just keeps saying connecting to server
All services seem to be down at this point of time.

Poking and
but i cant use ip or the top thing
could you say when i can join again?
(Nov 14, 2016, 01:24 PM)simon Wrote: [ -> ]but i cant use ip or the top thing

Because literally everything is down.
Either the cluster went bonkers or something happened with the SQL server.
(My best guess is that the cluster went down since no server seems to be reachable, even the forum went down for a couple of minutes.)
You will be able to connect to the servers once they will be up.I will tell you when they gonna be up.
As stated by Project.

The servers are currently down due to something towards the administration. You'll have to wait for Administration to explain why the servers are down. You will be unable to join the server until they are on again.
Thanks for your report. Our hoster reported an incident at Datacenter
The services are running but you cannot connect due to datacenter incidident.
Alright, is there a failover setup?
Server's been down for over 4 hours now, suspecting that the cluster at OVH won't be up for another 4-8 hours if I know those Frenchies right.
Might wanna switch over to the failover IP range assuming it's just a networking problem.
As the issue lies at the datacenter (probably meaning it's something to do with the machine rather than an IP) I don't believe that'll be possible. Keep patient and hopefully the issue will be fixed rather soon.
Pages: 1 2