Limelight Forums

Full Version: Weapons on back/front!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Delicious
Hay thats pretty good
Amazing.
Meh, only problem is it doesn't work properly with female models, and causes huge fps drops.
We have received lots of lag-reports. In order to fix this, we decided to revert the update. Meanwhile, we have improved network code and some other stuff. Expect this to go live in a few hours.
Niiiiiiiiiice
Amazing!
Nice.
(Nov 11, 2016, 03:52 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 11, 2016, 08:20 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]I'd now love to be able to store weapons in my trunk.

Keep the shotgun in the trunk, roll up to a situation, pop the trunk, and start blasting down doors.

will work on this, no ETA.

aw yiss

Just expanding a bit on my vision for this:

1) Allow other people to rummage through an unlocked (either left unlocked or lockpicked) car and take guns that may be stored in there
2) Have a purchasable gun rack that you equip to cars (Maybe similar to the way you use a repair kit/gas can, but not single use) that allows you to secure your weapons in (most) cars? Have one included in all Police/SWAT/Secret Service government vehicles by default. This would require a separate lock picking session to break into, adding a bit more security.
OMG IT WAS MY SUGGESITON! THANK YOU VERY MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL YOU ARE THE BEST! Big GrinDDD
(Nov 12, 2016, 01:45 AM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]We have received lots of lag-reports. In order to fix this, we decided to revert the update. Meanwhile, we have improved network code and some other stuff. Expect this to go live in a few hours.

Added over 40 changes, including new network-flow. All of this should resolve any performance and lag issues. I will push it up and test later, so please expect a lot of restarts today. Vaq is not to blame, because he couldn't test in a 50-60 players environment.
Nice guys!Cant wait!
Thanks to everybody involved in testing! This system is now considered to be stable. Thank you!

https://limelightgaming.net/services/cha...p?rev=1675
Pages: 1 2 3