Limelight Forums

Full Version: Weapons on back/front!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Do pistols remain hidden?
I'd now love to be able to store weapons in my trunk.

Keep the shotgun in the trunk, roll up to a situation, pop the trunk, and start blasting down doors.
Awesome update! Great job Vaq! :D
(Nov 11, 2016, 08:20 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]I'd now love to be able to store weapons in my trunk.

Keep the shotgun in the trunk, roll up to a situation, pop the trunk, and start blasting down doors.

I was going to say: but people would pull a SCAR H out of their asses and shoot....
Oh, right
I expect people like Rage and to force the cops to go around with shotguns in the trunk or without them
All I fear is that lockers will be removed
(Nov 11, 2016, 09:06 AM)francysol3c Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 11, 2016, 08:20 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]I'd now love to be able to store weapons in my trunk.

I was going to say: but people would pull a SCAR H out of their asses and shoot....
Oh, right
I expect people like Rage and to force the cops to go around with shotguns in the trunk or without them
All I fear is that lockers will be removed

Oohhhhh yes. Prepare to get a whole lot more organised.
Should have kept my mouth shut
Nice job.
I don't like the sight of the cops roaming around with heavy weapons slung on their back during a traffic stop.

I like my police force looking professional, which is why I'm so strict with vehicles as Sergeant.
Oh my goshhh...AMAZING UPDATE!!!
Looks really bad for cops though, and I believe it causes a lot of lag

will work on this, no ETA.

(Nov 11, 2016, 11:15 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like the sight of the cops roaming around with heavy weapons slung on their back during a traffic stop.

I like my police force looking professional, which is why I'm so strict with vehicles as Sergeant.

well it is clear that you cannot hide rifles etc. simply unrealistic. this update was added to counter that.
until we have added a trunk system, you might just use /holster
(Nov 11, 2016, 11:15 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like the sight of the cops roaming around with heavy weapons slung on their back during a traffic stop.

build #alpha_1655 (hidden) should resolve those issues. we will further optimize this system within the next hours and days
Amazing work as always.
Awesome feature! I'm glad this has been added in!
Truly a game-changer. Criminals now have a lot more stress when pulling out an AR-15 from nowhere. One is going to have to be a lot more stealthy and observant if they enter the city with an assault rifle now.
Pages: 1 2 3