Limelight Forums

Full Version: Body Inspections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for In-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Now as perverted as the title sounds like, the suggestion isn't that bad at all. The idea of this suggestion is that if you for example see an injured body on the ground you would be able to press R on it and when you do it should tell you the conditions of the body.

For example, someone gets shot and they are injured if you press R on it, it should show you how the body got injured like

Quote:***John Bodega finds bullet wounds on the body and a AR-15

Somethings like that, for other examples say if a person gets ran over it should say that it shows tire marks or broken bones things such as that. As well as displaying the weapons/items he has equiped.

Why should this be implemented? This will no doubt improve RP specially medical RP.
+ support but for paramedics only
I don't think you need to be a paramedic to see if someone got shot or ran over, its pretty clear really.
CSI roleplay would be improved, so not only paramedic please. Also suggesting the bullet type, estimated time of the injury.

+Support
Huge +Support
+support.
+ Support

maybe need some times to identify the bullet type and not displaying the weapon displaying the ammunition type because you won't know which weapon shots from

ForceGhost

+Support.

Perhaps classes with a medkit equipped can see more detailed information whereas classes without it can just see the type of injury.
+support

Maybe have the paramedics/doctors be able to get extra details on the injury and patient's vitals compared to other jobs, and have the police get extra details on the type of weapon used.
e.g
Normal player: ***RPNAME is bleeding from multiple gunshot wounds***
Paramedic: ***RPNAME is bleeding from multiple gunshot wounds. Their condition is critical and they will die soon without medical attention (HP%)***
Police Officer: ***RPNAME is bleeding from multiple gunshot wounds. The bullet wounds are consistent with 9x19mm rounds from point blank range.***

With car crashes/hit and runs could also have a randomized effect for paramedics like broken leg, concussion, dislocated shoulder, etc for more spontaneous paramedic RP.
(Nov 10, 2016, 04:55 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]With car crashes/hit and runs could also have a randomized effect for paramedics like broken leg, concussion, dislocated shoulder, etc for more spontaneous paramedic RP.

I like this especially. It gets boring having to think of your own made up diagnoses for every patient.

+Support on all the other things as well, especially the job specific information which overlewd also suggested.
+support
-Support

I don't really see why we are trying to make this gamemode easier and easier.
We use our imagination to roleplay, why do we need another addon that makes roleplaying even more easy.

Edit: 
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-12817.html
(Nov 10, 2016, 06:19 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

I don't really see why we are trying to make this gamemode easier and easier.
We use our imagination to roleplay, why do we need another addon that makes roleplaying even more easy.

Edit: 
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-12817.html
How many times do you see someone treated by a paramedic get proper medical RP? Imagination is too inconvenient and requires all participating players to agree that something is happening. Also these things are mostly there to give more detail to RP and not make it "easier".
Yea i'd love someone to touch my wee wee when im unconscious.

+Support!!
+support
I was thinking about it
Pages: 1 2