Limelight Forums

Full Version: Orion VII NG [Bus]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>

In detail, explain your suggestion: This bus model looks more modern and would fit CityRP much more than the current one. It has a panel which can be used for advertisement about limelight services also. The doors are functional and can be opened with left and right mouse click.

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/file...=777864203

Why should this be implemented?

Better looking bus with a functional door system
I Actually want both of them the bus and the armored car,it can be used for bankRP and it looks really cooooooool.
+support
(Nov 6, 2016, 06:04 AM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]I Actually want both of them the bus and the armored car,it can be used for bankRP and it looks really cooooooool.
+support

Thats not an armored car bud.

ForceGhost

+Support. Really nice model, much better than the current one.
+ support. also, as the bus is quite smaller, reduce REP requirement to 1-2?
(Nov 6, 2016, 06:04 AM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]I Actually want both of them the bus and the armored car,it can be used for bankRP and it looks really cooooooool.
+support

The main thing is the bus and the other vehicle I believe is a delivery truck. As in the picture, you see UPS driving those sorts of vehicles.
+Support!
+Support, nice model.
+Support!
(Nov 6, 2016, 11:32 AM)francysol3c Wrote: [ -> ]+ support. also, as the bus is quite smaller, reduce REP requirement to 1-2?

Reducing REP requirements will have a massive knock-on effect of PassiveRP.

OT: +Support, tested it in single player and it functions really well.
(Nov 6, 2016, 03:00 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 6, 2016, 11:32 AM)francysol3c Wrote: [ -> ]+ support. also, as the bus is quite smaller, reduce REP requirement to 1-2?

we are talking about a bus. while it would create a knock on in a lot of cases (imagine removing requirements for the spike strip or the swat van for example) with the bus it would increase RP, allowing for normal player to get transported from the lake and back, for example, without using a car. i would not remove it, because fairly it would cause mayhem with rammers, but people can use the fire truck which is of the same size, so why not?
(Nov 6, 2016, 03:04 PM)francysol3c Wrote: [ -> ]

we are talking about a bus. while it would create a knock on in a lot of cases (imagine removing requirements for the spike strip or the swat van for example) with the bus it would increase RP, allowing for normal player to get transported from the lake and back, for example, without using a car. i would not remove it, because fairly it would cause mayhem with rammers, but people can use the fire truck which is of the same size, so why not?

If you reduce the required REPs people will have to roleplay LESS to get the bus and seeing as the amount of PassiveRP is already extremely low this will not help that matter.
(Nov 6, 2016, 03:24 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 6, 2016, 03:04 PM)francysol3c Wrote: [ -> ]

If you reduce the required REPs people will have to roleplay LESS to get the bus and seeing as the amount of PassiveRP is already extremely low this will not help that matter.

making passive RP a burden is not the way. the best way in my opinion is to add more interactive assets and make it less a thing of /it and /me's
+Support

Went onto SP to test it, looks good
+Support
Pages: 1 2