Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on Brennan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: Brennan

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:57889113

Server: v4b1

Time: (In UTC+0) Around 21:10 

Summary: During the event of the decontamination, Brennan took photos of our classified base and other members dealt with that by taking him into a room and questioning him. After a while they called me and told me to have him sign a Nondisclosure Agreement, I gave him the details of the agreement and called another member to look after him while I got it. Then a patient turned to a zombie and started trying to bite us, we finally got her tranqed and tied her, during this Brennan ran away, I ran after him with a tranq but couldn't tranq him, I got into a hummer to catch up with him as I had ceramic and he had started way off. At Waterfront Road Trees he got a weapon out and told me to stop, I did, he took me towards lake after tying me and got out his car, he then stripped me of my stuff and took me to the outer area warehouses where he executed me. While he did all of these, his job was GenoHaradan.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/09SrV was only able to get these during the heat of the incident.
Thank you for your player-report, Bambo.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I was there during the majority of the situation. There was a small mini event courtesy of Obay and Blackout (I believe) in which there was a small infection in and out the city and small groups of zombies etc. We were in the process of inhabiting the hospital and we had also set up a decontamination and treatment center for all those who seek safety and recovery. Brennan came in about half way through and began to spam his camera at everything we were doing, this ranged from moving from one side of the door to the other to getting out of a vehicle. Could be considered camera-spam but lets not add to the list. Then he continuously walked in front of our vehicles as we were driving about and organizing things and proceeded to take photos of everything completely oblivious to the fact that there was a deadly infection going on and we all had weapons. 

[Image: de01efdb6231c5b825eaa993b5bffcf7.png]

Another thing which is incredibly relevant in this PR is his job name. This is also in question for more failrp due to the fact it is a faction from Star wars not a real job or thing. He was Roleplaying as a faction from an MMORPG. After conducting some quick investigating into this "Job" name it became quickly apparent that he shouldn't have even shot him if it was a valid job. The guild he was "Roleplaying" as conduct highly professional assassination contracts, they don't pop every average joe who looks at them wrong.

[Image: cb7bb87af27dad19c20b5e685bf913bc.png]

Source: https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/GenoHaradan

As seen in the screenshot from above it is clear that the methods Brennan undertook were also incredibly unrealistic as he hostages Bambo on a main road in which multiple vehicles passed (Witnesses) he also then proceeded to drive Bambo to outer area club.

So for a job title that doesn't exist in the real world to ass-pull a weapon after being detained for an extremely extensive period of time to then go on and execute someone who was providing humanitarian aid to the people in the city is even more questionable some would say even uncharacteristic.
The name and concept was taken from a game but however I wasn't rping the organisation exactly the same for obvious reasons I had a background rp of an espionage organisation hence the false aliases I used heavily. Saying that I have to rp my characters job exactly the same as the source it is taken from is ludicrous and if such applies I will be happy to make a player report on the whole of lions crest for not accurately rping what they're organisation pops up in google that of a Manor House. Arguably my background rp isn't as detailed as I would like it to be however there was a background rp and it was sufficient for what I was RPing
I am personally in two minds about this.

The job description itself doesn't really match for roleplay that 'went down'. However the prior events occurring before Brennan kidnapped Bambo would give him logical reasoning to do what he did...There was enough roleplay to justify the deviation from the job title...It's one of those more situational cases which isn't simply black or white...

I'll ask for another administrators input before a verdict on the case is given.
(Nov 4, 2016, 05:47 PM)Brennan Wrote: [ -> ]The name and concept was taken from a game but however I wasn't rping the organisation exactly the same  for obvious reasons I had a background rp of an espionage organisation hence the false aliases I used heavily. Saying that I have to rp my characters job exactly the same as the source it is taken from is ludicrous and if such applies I will be happy to make a player report on the whole of lions crest for not accurately rping what they're organisation pops up in google that of a Manor House. Arguably my background rp isn't as detailed as I would like it to be however there was a background rp and it was sufficient for what I was RPing

You were hardly RPing at all from what I witnessed. You also only used two false aliases so not really that heavily used. I also never implied that you have to RP exactly how your job is and as for the PR please stay on topic. From what I have witnessed you have next to no background to that roleplay other than a whole load of spamming the camera with the sole intent to tarnish Lionscrest on the stockmarket.

In reply to what exactly did Bambo do? Could you elaborate on this.

Also another thing in regards for the PR, you can see what we RP and how we RP here : https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-12339.html 

It  is also clearly stated in the rules that your job must clearly represent what you are doing, that doesnt. Criminal and Classified are not allowed because of this.
I formed the job myself as a espionage organisation it had a undercover headquarters established as a base of operations and the start of my background. As it was the first time that I had rped the job there was little background I could make for it and can see where the confusion has came from as it has never been seen/used before but obviously everything has to begin somewhere. Personally I find it insulting and obsurd that another player is attempting to inform me how my own organisation works. I was forming a espionage group named GenoHaradan of which ample background rp for a brand new organisation was provided. I would also like to add that if I'm being accused of anything else that my accusers back this up with sufficient evidence as at this current time there is only evidence of my job and myself tying up Bambo 

I would like to explicitly state here that I was not role playing as group from a MMORPG but as an espionage group created by myself however they share the same name
How is them detaining you, having you sign an NDA a reason to come back and kill one of them?

If you we're an assasian, why would you come back? Why would you go out of your way to kill a government employee for doing their job, after you did something you we're not supposed to do risking everything, and putting yourself in unneeded danger and a risk of exposure, when you could have just left?

They didnt attempt to kill you, or beat you up, they talked to you and wanted you to sign an NDA.
Again I will state espionage group and not assassin, I didn't return to kill the member he followed me as I attempted to escape. I would greatly appreciate if further questions are based upon the evidence provided and not speculation.
From whats provided we see via pictures and what you have stated:

You attempting to take pictures of an area that was under lockdown,
Is this true? Y/N?

You we're detained and asked to sign an NDA,
Is this true? Y/N?

You then ran when they we're busy, pulled a gun
Is this true? Y/N?

You then tied him up and shot him after he came looking for you.
Is this true? Y/N?
You attempting to take pictures of an area that was under lockdown,
Is this true? Yes

You we're detained and asked to sign an NDA,
Is this true? Yes

You then ran when they we're busy, pulled a gun
Is this true? Partially

You then tied him up and shot him after he came looking for you.
Is this true? Partially

I only pulled a weapon out when his vehicle was close to me and pulled him out of his vehicle, placed him into my vehicle and took him to a secluded location to kill.
(Nov 4, 2016, 07:43 PM)Brennan Wrote: [ -> ]I only pulled a weapon out when his vehicle was close to me and pulled him out of his vehicle, placed him into my vehicle and took him to a secluded location to kill.

Was his vehicle following you?
Y/N?

Did you wait to ambush him?
Y/N

Did you place your vehicle after you ran?
Y/N
Was his vehicle following you? Yes ventured off the road and headed for me singly in a location with no other players nearby

Did you wait to ambush him? No I was still attempting to flee the scene on foot and only when I noticed him in the open did I take action

Did you place your vehicle after you ran?

Placed the vehicle after I had roped Bambo as it was not where I had left it and must have been removed
Alright, as I passed the hospital tunnel I heard a gun loading sound, why did you have it loaded before I pulled up with the car next to you.

The hospital was on lockdown and I assume you have been searched a couple of times, where did you get the gun after escaping?
Brennan:

We're you searched at the hospital by them:

Y/N:

If so, we're any weapons found?
Y/N:
Pages: 1 2