Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on Brennan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was searched st the hospital and no weapons were found on my person

And Bambo please provide evidence as such as you wasn't near me at the hospital tunnel, I'm sure your well aware of the punishment for lying in the courthouse.
I am aware and I am sure I did not lie as you probably misunderstood what I meant Brennan, you were running, way ahead of me, you passed the Hospital Tunnel first, I followed behind you but as I said, I was behind you. As I exited the hospital and drove towards the Tunnel to the Waterfront road, I heard a loading sound, at the time I wasn't quite sure until I saw you point the gun at me at the side of the waterfront road.

Now to the reasons of my being late and my exact memory of how you had a huge gap between us. You were at the right room of the emergency entry when you give your back to the door. We were dealing with Apollo, You ran behind Fr!et and ran out the door. I didn't realize you escaping until I heard the door as I was also dealing with Apollo. You made your way past my hummer which was parked at the main road of the hospital and not the emergency entry. I tried to get a tranq on you, couldn't get a clear shot and you were able to run out the gate until I got in my car. I drove past the Hospital gate, possibly a bit further and I heard an ammunition sound, didn't make of it much, entered through the tunnel, saw you running at the side of the road on the grass, tried to drive next to you and then saw you had a gun out but it was too late.
(Nov 5, 2016, 02:35 AM)Brennan Wrote: [ -> ]I was searched st the hospital and no weapons were found on my person

This puts you into a somewhat grey area, as its similar to cases where someone enters a secure zone, they are searched and or metal detectored, and nothing is found, so they are let in, yet they equip a weapon anyways once past that situation and make use of them even though they had no means to really aquire one.

In your case, you have no weapons on your person, you run off and pull out a gun.

This is also still very similar to if a guy breaks into a property or tresspasses and causes the situation, then the owner pulls a gun and threatens them to leave, then the guy who broke in comes back and kills them claiming, they threatened him, they caused it in the first place, and thus they didnt have a kill right
Lets not forget that Bambo was actually executed by Brennan.

Also a question for  Why were you just spamming your camera at everything rather than just taking one or two photos discreetly. Espionage is about secrecy, if you claim to be of this profession at the time why were you doing everything in your power to get our attention?
(Nov 5, 2016, 07:25 PM)General Rickets Wrote: [ -> ]Lets not forget that Bambo was actually executed by Brennan.

Also a question for  Why were you just spamming your camera at everything rather than just taking one or two photos discreetly. Espionage is about secrecy, if you claim to be of this profession at the time why were you doing everything in your power to get our attention?

Please provide evidence of such
(Nov 5, 2016, 08:07 PM)Brennan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 5, 2016, 07:25 PM)General Rickets Wrote: [ -> ]Lets not forget that Bambo was actually executed by Brennan.

Please provide evidence of such

is my evidence, the fact you are asking for evidence proves the fact you are running out of things to say and or have nothing to counter argue.
Evidence is required to back claims as witnesses are not enough, but brenn, you have ignored my post pointing out your actions and where they fall, do you understand this?
Understood Blackdog. Although he is a staff member.
Sorry didn't see your post and been at work, I'd like to point out that I pulled my weapon out pretty much at lake quite a distance away from where I was being held at the hospital I personally think there's ample time and opportunity to find a stashed weapon. I'd agree if I pulled my weapon out in their complex but this wasn't the case.

And the kill was more a necessity for secrecy and the only solution to evade further persecution from the organisation as opposed to pure revenge
Alright, what persecution? After we dealt with the zombie issue, we were going to have you sign an NDA, not kill you, why would anyone escape from a document? If you had signed it, it would have been finished, and you would have been let go.

While you escaped, I could have used a SCAR-20 which I also had equipped if I wanted to take lethal actions, aggresive actions but I tried to tranq you to get you to sign the NDA which is no where near aggressive and wasn't intended to take you out. Nothing lethal was meant or to be done from our end and it didn't require any lethal action or escape attemp from your end. By executing a member of a PMC, you would have made it worse as the methods of looking for you and dealing with you would have changed, which means would have much more severe results than if you did not execute me.

Now to your reason of arming up, the time wasn't enough to arm up from my point as you had no way of finding a weapon, unless prior to these events you roleplayed stashing a weapon there. The whole situation was under a minute and roleplay wise you had no time to find a weapon. If the kidnapping happened 15 minutes after you escaped, sure, even 10 minutes but not in such a short time.
Attempting to tranquilise someone isn't non aggressive it's non lethal there's a huge difference. It takes seconds to pickup a gun I was well in front of you and it would have been possible for me to grab a gun. You hunted me down with intentions of recapturing me and forcing me to sign an agreement I wished to escape this killing you in secret would allow me to escape easier
Why not sign the NDA though? Your camera was already gone so there was no reason to not sign it and move on. We also had your name confirmed with your license plate. You weren't exactly a secret anymore. You killing me would put a huge target on your back and me disappearing after trying to retrieve you again would make it apparent that you are the reason I am missing. The actions I took were non-lethal, I agree the tranq not being passive but it didn't threaten your life and was non-lethal.
I can confirm that Brennan did indeed spam his camera for a short duration inside of the hospital. and that he was searched. However, the rest of the events that transpired happened after I disconnected.
Report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding their job title being too vague and camera spamming.
No further action will be taken.

Please note:
Ass-pulling a gun isn't against the rules and this is something the staff will review internally. From reading this thread, Brennan was an espionage operative investigating Lionscrest. In doing so he was detained and when the opportunity arose, he escaped just as any operative would. When chased and threatened with a non-lethal force option, he defended himself which is perfectly reasonable considering his supposed character in the alleged circumstances. The job title Brennan used isn't sufficient enough to clearly outline the character he intended to role play as. I require Brennan to elaborate further in future. The accused player has also broken the rule regarding camera spamming, as per Daley's observations, and will be given an unofficial warning for this.

[L²] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
Pages: 1 2